Springfield XDe

Faktory 47
H

Hoss

Has anyone shot one of these yet? I fondled one today and was intrigued. Hammer fired, single stack 9mm. The trigger was nice. It wasn't very much like a cross between an XDS and a P30SK.

b8204b08d9da8918a0df057d2cfa200f.jpg

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I want to try one. I'm a springfield fanboi so I feel I have to eventually.

Reactions: Hoss

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I don't know what it is about the XD line but I won't even try to like them. Never shot one but just something about the way they look and feel makes me irritated to be close to one.

Reactions: Hoss and Kobayashi

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I don't know what it is about the XD line but I won't even try to like them. Never shot one but just something about the way they look and feel makes me irritated to be close to one.

I've had 2 xdm 45's. Best pistols eva. I really liked them and will definitely get another when the timing is right.

Reactions: FatAlbert

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I tried to like them so dang hard. But I just never could make myself swallow. I just had to spit. I even tried bigger and smaller ones just to make sure. I guess I’m just not meant to be gay.

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
I've shot the XDe and it is not a bad small carry gun. Much easier to shoot than my Sig P290. I've owned a couple of XD's and have no issue with them. I would carry a XD over a Glock just for the grip safety. Of course, I also carry 1911's, so I'm used to that feature.

Reactions: Hoss and FatAlbert

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
The XDM I had was an excellent shooter for me, but I'm not a fan of striker fired, so got rid of it. I'd imagine this is the same as far a shoot ability goes, and the fact that it is DA/SA, will probably have to have one.

Reactions: Hoss

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I've shot the XDe and it is not a bad small carry gun. Much easier to shoot than my Sig P290. I've owned a couple of XD's and have no issue with them. I would carry a XD over a Glock just for the grip safety. Of course, I also carry 1911's, so I'm used to that feature.
The grip safety is one of the main reasons I won't give it a chance. That and the high bore axis on a striker fired pistol, it just bothers the hell out of me for some reason.

H

Hoss

The grip safety is one of the main reasons I won't give it a chance. That and the high bore axis on a striker fired pistol, it just bothers the hell out of me for some reason.
The XDe is DA/SA hammer fired and doesn't have a grip safety.

Reactions: FatAlbert

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The high bore axis kills it. I just hate that.