Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'll never spend another cent on anything Springfield. I WAS going to buy an XDs 4.0, but after all the bullshit that Springfield(and RRA) pulled I'll spend my money elsewhere. The only thing that Springfield makes that is worth a damn is SOME of their 1911's and their XDs line of pistols.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I'll never spend another cent on anything Springfield. I WAS going to buy an XDs 4.0, but after all the bullshit that Springfield(and RRA) pulled I'll spend my money elsewhere. The only thing that Springfield makes that is worth a damn is SOME of their 1911's and their XDs line of pistols.

They learned their lesson. Give em a second chance. There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code

I have a M1A that would like to be included in the list of good stuff.

Reactions: karlvv

Gober13

I like lamp
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Lavonia
Zip code
Xd mod 2 was the best shooting pistol ive ever shot. Miss it. Will get another.

Gober13

I like lamp
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Lavonia
Zip code
Plus, you know where the grip zone is , so that prolly helped... I wish HK's had a dedicated zone reserved specifically for gripping and identified as such.
I do like in the heat of battle that if i forget where to grip it at it at least tells me.

Reactions: Jake
H

Hoss

So... I picked this up today.

20b085386613fa5b99660983d0887a5e.jpg

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
You will like it. I've shot my buddy's before. If not, I have a Sig 290RS ORB extreme I'll make you a deal on. BTW, try some 147gr ammo and see if it doesn't perform better that the 115gr stuff.

Reactions: Hoss

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I just don't understand why.... Why??? Why do they do that??? It's like a new car coming with an Oprah bumper sticker.
They're trying to make sure the tide pod eaters will figure it out. Same reason they have to put a warning on the barrel/slide. Next the trigger will be labeled "bang actuator."

Reactions: Hoss
H

Hoss

I got rid of all of my striker-fired pistols. I really like a hammer fired DA/SA pistol. Naturally, I migrated towards CZ's, Sigs, and HK. I ended up sticking with HK. I am a big HK fan at this point and am fairly invested in their offerings. I have several different models but obviously HK does not make a single stack gun. When I saw that Springfield came out with this gun, I was very excited. I've held them in the store a few times in the last month and really wanted to get one. Well, today I was at a local shop and there was a used one for sale. Used, really? The thing had never been shot. Hell, the manufacture date is a month ago. Anyway, I picked it up for $350 out the door. Came with everything it's supposed to I guess... the case, 3 magazines 2@8rd & 1@9rd, extra fiber optic pieces, lock Etc... Got home with it this afternoon and shot it alongside my HK P2000sk and, I must say, they do compare favorably. While the xde is not the perfect example of an HK single stack it's as close as I can get at this point. To me, it's kind of like when everybody was waiting for Glock to introduce a single stack 9mm, people searched for the gun that was most like a Glock. The Bersa bp9cc, and the Walther PPS gen 1, were the two closest to a Glock. That's kind of where this sits for me. I like it. It's a little top-heavy and kind of has the same profile as an HK p30sk from the side only much much thinner. It is definitely larger than the XDS, but only in areas that don't seem to matter to me for concealed carry. It's extremely thin and comfortable to hold in my hand and gives me a little more room in the grip. I think it may become one of my carry guns soon..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I got rid of all of my striker-fired pistols. I really like a hammer fired DA/SA pistol. Naturally, I migrated towards CZ's, Sigs, and HK. I ended up sticking with HK. I am a big HK fan at this point and am fairly invested in their offerings. I have several different models but obviously HK does not make a single stack gun. When I saw that Springfield came out with this gun, I was very excited. I've held them in the store a few times in the last month and really wanted to get one. Well, today I was at a local shop and there was a used one for sale. Used, really? The thing had never been shot. Hell, the manufacture date is a month ago. Anyway, I picked it up for $350 out the door. Came with everything it's supposed to I guess... the case, 3 magazines 2@8rd & 1@9rd, extra fiber optic pieces, lock Etc... Got home with it this afternoon and shot it alongside my HK P2000sk and, I must say, they do compare favorably. While the xde is not the perfect example of an HK single stack it's as close as I can get at this point. To me, it's kind of like when everybody was waiting for Glock to introduce a single stack 9mm, people searched for the gun that was most like a Glock. The Bersa bp9cc, and the Walther PPS gen 1, were the two closest to a Glock. That's kind of where this sits for me. I like it. It's a little top-heavy and kind of has the same profile as an HK p30sk from the side only much much thinner. It is definitely larger than the XDS, but only in areas that don't seem to matter to me for concealed carry. It's extremely thin and comfortable to hold in my hand and gives me a little more room in the grip. I think it may become one of my carry guns soon.
So, do you think it might become one of your carry guns soon? So, do you think it might become one of your carry guns soon? ;)

I need to get another DA/SA. I want a USP Tactical.

Last edited by a moderator:

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
It's ugly...but fits a niche. I considered one. There are very few DA/SA single stack compact 9s on the market.

H

Hoss

It's ugly...but fits a niche. I considered one. There are very few DA/SA single stack compact 9s on the market.
My sentiments exactly. Ugly as hell but It has a smooth trigger. It really does feel like a single stack P30SK.