Sig MPX or CZ Scorpion evo?

Faktory 47

Olchevy

Woodsman
Aug 11, 2015
Spalding, GA
Zip code
I've been down this road and shot all of them.

They are about the same noise suppressed, the Uzi(closed bolt) edging out for a win

They are all about the same gassyness, even the scorpion

It comes down to the controls you like, the look you want, and weight.
Seriously?.....hmmm. Everything I have seen said that the EVO and MP5 didn't give you gas back in the face like the ones with the AR style charging handles.

I just don't want shit blown back in my face, I wear glasses, so in turn I don't wear safety glasses but my actual glasses don't stop much of anything, half the time I swear they make some weird vortex that curves debris around the lense to sling it even harder into my eyes.

Olchevy

Woodsman
Aug 11, 2015
Spalding, GA
Zip code
3 kids later, yes. You're right. And now my hair is graying. And my waistline expanded. At least I'm still walking around.

Dang it, we are talking about having 3-4 someday, we don't want a small family. But then again once we have número uno we may change our minds!...lol

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
Seriously?.....hmmm. Everything I have seen said that the EVO and MP5 didn't give you gas back in the face like the ones with the AR style charging handles.

I just don't want shit blown back in my face, I wear glasses, so in turn I don't wear safety glasses but my actual glasses don't stop much of anything, half the time I swear they make some weird vortex that curves debris around the lense to sling it even harder into my eyes.
just close your eyes when you shoot guns

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia

Check around 00:15, also enjoy my goofy as brother in law

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Dang it, we are talking about having 3-4 someday, we don't want a small family. But then again once we have número uno we may change our minds!...lol

Shoot man, go for it- I wouldn't trade any of them for a million bucks. (Remind me I said that when the boy's principal calls me because he's been doing something stupid again).

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Seems like prices on the evo have gone up the past few days. Anybody know of any deals locally? I'm leaning towards this and the mp5 clones now. A couple questions on the mp5. The biggest question I have is what is the different between all the clones? Basically which ones are worth checking out? Also any info on stocks would be awesome. I want something collapsible. I know the CZ ones are still hard to find. What kind of stocks can fit on the mp5s and what can I expect to pay?

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
I just saw a "deal" on a single, 30-round MPX mag. $59.99.

GTFO here!