Shooting at Navy center

GA Firing Line
Jul 14, 2015
"The gunman, who has yet to be publicly identified, was killed at the scene. But multiple news outlets identified the suspected shooter as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez".

Wow, a flea ridden, pig fucking Muslim. Imagine that.

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I see... The map didnt look right to me, there was way too much blue in SC.
I actually pulled a map of republican/democrat voters. It was a play on a bs news story that fox ran a few months ago where they created fake Muslim no go zones in Paris and ran it as a real story.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
No need to be a dick. I'll respond to a civilly posed question.

My point is that it is still incredibly unlikely (just as unlikely as it was in the 80's...may less so according to FBI violent crime stats) of being killed in a shooting than it is to be killed by a drunk driver.

In other words, for the logically challenged, it's still a pretty damned safe place to live..regardless of the sensationalized news you have read to you.

I believe @kingsix, who is very emotional about this shooting being a veteran as we all should be as Americans, point is that your statement is using a logical fallacy and not speaking directly to the story.

Reactions: kingsix

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Are you? Are you afraid of shark attacks? @kingsix

Yea, I am, I got "bumped" by a shark many years ago... And when I say "Bumped", it knocked the shit out of me and my blood went cold. No shit true story...

But back to the point... I try to be aware of my surroundings, weather its Bubba, Luther, or mohammad, And I know I'm far more likely to die driving on 285 every day.

Jul 14, 2015
"I try to be aware of my surroundings, weather its Bubba, Luther, or mohammad", - So, you're in a room with these three people, which one in your opinion is most likely to draw a gun and start screaming "ali akbar"? Yep, I agree and that's the same one I'm readying myself for in case I need to draw.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I believe @kingsix, who is very emotional about this shooting being a veteran as we all should be as Americans, point is that your statement is using a logical fallacy and not speaking directly to the story.
My logic was/is sound, he just failed to correctly interpret what I was saying. I said the numbers were insignificant statistically, not the people. He tried to turn it into some ideological battle where there wasn't one.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
My logic was/is sound, he just failed to correctly interpret what I was saying. I said the numbers were insignificant statistically, not the people. He tried to turn it into some ideological battle where there wasn't one.

Fine... however you were dipping your toes into baiting him and that's not cool. If someone disagrees with you, which many often do, state your point and move on...don't beat people over the head with it and bait them into saying something they shouldn't out of emotion... that's not cool bro.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Fine... however you were dipping your toes into baiting him and that's not cool. If someone disagrees with you, which many often do, state your point and move on...don't beat people over the head with it and bait them into saying something they shouldn't out of emotion... that's not cool bro.
Neither is saying that someone is fucking retarded as your first comment out of the gate. you could probably see how that affected the tenor of my reply.

Also, if baiting equals showing him how he misunderstood my statement (no where did I say the PEOPLE were insignificant) then I guess I baited him.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
"I try to be aware of my surroundings, weather its Bubba, Luther, or mohammad", - So, you're in a room with these three people, which one in your opinion is most likely to draw a gun and start screaming "ali akbar"? Yep, I agree and that's the same one I'm readying myself for in case I need to draw.

My point was I try to be aware, all the time, no matter who I'm around.

H

Hoss

Yeah, but that's kind of like walking up to somebody holding their dead loved one in their arms and saying " why are you so upset? This is statistically insignificant. Most of us lived through the day".