Shooting at Navy center

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well sure...it's more prolific than random active shootings, however if it continues this path, that chance will be more and more similar.
Oh probably, but the point is that people get all worried about statistically insignificant events, while totally ignoring the stuff has has a much, much greater likelihood of killing you.

Guns are a great example We need an encyclopedia sized book of gun laws that govern every aspect of mechanical ability, size, length, age restrictions, place to carry, if you can carry, colors you gun can be, etc etc etc etc..ad nauseum, yet people aren't that scared of heart disease which is hundreds of more times likely to kill you and it's much more preventable.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
are you mildly retarded ? what in the actual fuck does getting killed by a drunk driver have to do with anything I said ?
No need to be a dick. I'll respond to a civilly posed question.

My point is that it is still incredibly unlikely (just as unlikely as it was in the 80's...may less so according to FBI violent crime stats) of being killed in a shooting than it is to be killed by a drunk driver.

In other words, for the logically challenged, it's still a pretty damned safe place to live..regardless of the sensationalized news you have read to you.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Please do not turn this into a liberal political discussion. That can be debated in the political forum bro.
There was nothing liberal, conservative, debateable or political about that.

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
No need to be a dick. I'll respond to a civilly posed question.

My point is that it is still incredibly unlikely (just as unlikely as it was in the 80's...may less so according to FBI violent crime stats) of being killed in a shooting than it is to be killed by a drunk driver.

Wow, you're number than a bagful of hammers. I said " this would sure as shit kill him" not he would be killed by it. The fact that there were terrorist attacks on American soil.. you need a remedial reading comprehension course ..

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Wow, you're number than a bagful of hammers. I said " this would sure as shit kill him" not he would be killed by it. The fact that there were terrorist attacks on American soil.. you need a remedial reading comprehension course ..
No, I understood what you said. So, he would be upset by a statistically insignificant event as it somehow implies that the US has gone into the shitter? I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
No, I understood what you said. So, he would be upset by a statistically insignificant event as it somehow implies that the US has gone into the shitter? I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

4 dead Marines equal an "insignificant" .. I'd like to see you see you say that to the faces of the parents of the dead Maines.. that was a dumb thing to say.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
4 dead Marines equal an "insignificant" .. I'd like to see you see you say that to the faces of the parents of the dead Maines.. that was a dumb thing to say.
lol, sure thing.

Ok, let me break it down another way. If 500,000 people die every year, 499,996 die from cobra bites, and 4 of them die from being struck by meteorites...the 4 that died from meteorite strikes represent a statistically insignificant value in the comparison. For the challenged, that doesn't mean that they weren't wonderful and significant people, it means that mathematically their cause of death was less significant than the 499,996 that died of cobra bites.

First grade stats class is over.

H

Hoss

lol, sure thing.

Ok, let me break it down another way. If 500,000 people die every year, 499,996 die from cobra bites, and 4 of them die from being struck by meteorites...the 4 that died from meteorite strikes represent a statistically insignificant value in the comparison. For the challenged, that doesn't mean that they weren't wonderful people, it means that mathematically their cause of death was less significant than the 499,996 that died of cobra bites.

I think the real point here is that your timing sucks.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Did he have a Rebel Flag? No?? Oh thank God !! I thought it might have been some sort of "Racist" attack... :poop:
I think they found some no-go zones though. Red represents Muslim no go zones.

countymaprb1024.png

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
lol, sure thing.

Ok, let me break it down another way. If 500,000 people die every year, 499,996 die from cobra bites, and 4 of them die from being struck by meteorites...the 4 that died from meteorite strikes represent a statistically insignificant value in the comparison. For the challenged, that doesn't mean that they weren't wonderful and significant people, it means that mathematically their cause of death was less significant than the 499,996 that died of cobra bites.

Cobra attacks and Meteors are an act of nature or stupidity, Why don't you compare apples to carburetors ? This was a blatant attack on US soil. ANY attack against Americans on American soil is pretty "significant". Maybe it's not a big deal to you, but when 4 brothers die, it's a "big deal" to me..

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Cobra attacks and Meteors are an act of nature or stupidity, Why don't you compare apples to carburetors ? This was a blatant attack on US soil. ANY attack against Americans on American soil is pretty "significant". Maybe it's not a big deal to you, but when 4 brothers die, it's a "big deal" to me..
Are you afraid of shark attacks?

Are you afraid of getting crushed by a falling vending machine?

Are you afraid of getting shot by a punk kid?