I85
Zip code
Everything's terrorism anymore.

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez this is the name I've been seeing on Facebook for the suspect. Domestic terrorism my ass if this is true. Hope the goat fucker enjoys hell

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Well if your going to shoot up a place, it might as well be a Army/Navy/USMC/Air Force center that is a gun free zone... That guy was chicken shit, mother fucker.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez this is the name I've been seeing on Facebook for the suspect. Domestic terrorism my ass if this is true. Hope the goat fucker enjoys hell

Yup... just like I told my wife... it's not "if", it's "when" Islamic militant extremist begin conducting random active shootings around the nation, we need to be prepared. If it can happen in Paris, or Tunisia, it can happen in Chattanooga, Lexington, Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbia, Birmingham, Little Rock, Biloxi, or anywhere else for that matter.

Hell, Israelis live with this as a daily possibility. That's why they're always armed.

Reactions: Glock 21 and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

We all know if that is his name the story will be buried to the best of the media's ability

Reactions: Glock 21

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Well if your going to shoot up a place, it might as well be a Army/Navy/USMC/Air Force center that is a gun free zone... That guy was chicken shit, mother fucker.

AGAIN... why is our military unarmed? This is a stupid-ass policy! Of all people that SHOULD be armed, it's our fucking military! Although I believe all law abiding, citizens should be.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
AGAIN... why is our military unarmed? This is a stupid-ass policy! Of all people that SHOULD be armed, it's our fucking military! Although I believe all law abiding, citizens should be.

You've got to understand it from a politicians POV..if we let the military be armed then they might think they have some sort of power...or worse yet, that they might be able to "fix" things

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yup... just like I told my wife... it's not "if", it's "when" Islamic militant extremist begin conducting random active shootings around the nation, we need to be prepared. If it can happen in Paris, or Tunisia, it can happen in Chattanooga, Lexington, Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbia, Birmingham, Little Rock, Biloxi, or anywhere else for that matter.

Hell, Israelis live with this as a daily possibility. That's why they're always armed.
I can't figure out why they haven't done more. How hard could it be? What's to stop them? If a group of people wanted to commit some type of heinous atrocity,what's stopping them. They could just go out and make it happen.

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

All the while we are drawing the troops down to below WW2 levels, making moronic deals with Iran and Cuba.... Yea Obama isn't trying to set this country up for failure

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
I remember when I was a young kid in the early 80's. Driving to school one morning with me dad, listening to talk radio. Beirut was the hot topic at the time. My Dad's words to me "Can you imagine, driving down the highway, then suddenly having to dodge bombs or an attack ? Aren't you glad you live in a country where this doesn't happen ?" Fuck, times like this, I'm glad my old man is gone, because this sure as shit would kill him..

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I remember when I was a young kid in the early 80's. Driving to school one morning with me dad, listening to talk radio. Beirut was the hot topic at the time. My Dad's words to me "Can you imagine, driving down the highway, then suddenly having to dodge bombs or an attack ? Aren't you glad you live in a country where this doesn't happen ?" Fuck, times like this, I'm glad my old man is gone, because this sure as shit would kill him..
He'd still have a hell of a lot better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
All the while we are drawing the troops down to below WW2 levels, making moronic deals with Iran and Cuba.... Yea Obama isn't trying to set this country up for failure
That's because the infantry is much less necessary than it used to be. You might be happy to know that Obama has drastically increased UAV use (most of it illegal). Most of any President ever.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
That's because the infantry is much less necessary than it used to be. You might be happy to know that Obama has drastically increased UAV use (most of it illegal). Most of any President ever.

Please do not turn this into a liberal political discussion. That can be debated in the political forum bro.

Reactions: kingsix

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
He'd still have a hell of a lot better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver.

are you mildly retarded ? what in the actual fuck does getting killed by a drunk driver have to do with anything I said ?