Outstanding news

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Also if it happens and you make a purchase after 10-22-15 you get your $200 tax stamp back. May give me a good reason to make a purchase

Reactions: DoglegArms

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
But just think less people would complain about guns if they couldn't hear them, or see them, or know of the existing of such.

So I can only hope and dream. Plus if you buy now you do have the chance of getting the tax stamp back. So sorta a win win, especially in the eyes of the wife

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
But just think less people would complain about guns if they couldn't hear them, or see them, or know of the existing of such.

So I can only hope and dream. Plus if you buy now you do have the chance of getting the tax stamp back. So sorta a win win, especially in the eyes of the wife

"Yeah I bet you'd like it if no one could hear you murder an entire family with some silent assault rifle that only military special forces use"

-leftist anti-gunner

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
"Yeah I bet you'd like it if no one could hear you murder an entire family with some silent assault rifle that only military special forces use"

-leftist anti-gunner
That's why it is the hearing safe act. But I do see your point. Now stop killing the possibility of my hopes and dreams.

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That's why it is the hearing safe act. But I do see your point. Now stop killing the possibility of my hopes and dreams.

I'll try and do it a little more quietly....

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
Demand up
Supply up
Cost down

Yes demand will go up but silencer manufacturers can't turn out cans like Glock or S&W can with guns so there will be a shortage. Then wait for the first 'mass murder' with a silencer. We all know how gun owners like to panic so everyone will be buying as many silencers as they can before the next president comes along threatening to repeal it. You'll be waiting the same amount of time for a tax stamp or longer for a can to be in stock.

For practical purposes I say leave the tax stamp as it is. You can buy any can you want at the moment. But ethically I agree, silencers shouldn't be included in the NFA. It should be treated as a flash hider or muzzle brake.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
In my opinion, SBR's and Suppressors have no place requiring a stamp..It is not Hollywood quiet, Unless I load them..That being said, the silencer term is bullshit, you are going to hear it..But it will not damage your ears..SBR's are no different than rifles, just a little bit shorter..Just another way for big brother to rip you off.

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
In my opinion, SBR's and Suppressors have no place requiring a stamp..It is not Hollywood quiet, Unless I load them..That being said, the silencer term is bullshit, you are going to hear it..But it will not damage your ears..SBR's are no different than rifles, just a little bit shorter..Just another way for big brother to rip you off.
I just had this conversation at dinner with some coworkers of mine.

Reactions: Dinky Dau