Outstanding news

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Also if it happens and you make a purchase after 10-22-15 you get your $200 tax stamp back. May give me a good reason to make a purchase

I don't know that I would rush out to purchase right now, if it passes I would imagine the price going down! But, then again if the demand is up, they may go up!

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I don't know that I would rush out to purchase right now, if it passes I would imagine the price going down! But, then again if the demand is up, they may go up!
I have been having wet dreams of a suppressor for a long time. But it will be a win win for me to purchase fairly soon. If it does pass I get my tax stamp money back. Also demand goes up there will probably be a short supply and I wouldn't for see the price dropping immediately.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
@Cudruln wait till after the M&G in Macon. Come down there you can shoot my Spectre II and there will be others there as well. That way you test before you buy. And Black Friday is suppressor deal day too.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
@Cudruln wait till after the M&G in Macon. Come down there you can shoot my Spectre II and there will be others there as well. That way you test before you buy. And Black Friday is suppressor deal day too.
I will try and make it down there.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
The more recent educational videos talking about cans has been good IMO, more people seeing them as saftey devices and not movie type silencers is good.