NRAAM 2017 Photos

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I didn't snap any pics, but the Hudson pistol had a nice trigger, about like the Vp9, and an incredibly short and positive re-set. Probably the shortest, nicest reset I've felt.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I didn't snap any pics, but the Hudson pistol had a nice trigger, about like the Vp9, and an incredibly short and positive re-set. Probably the shortest, nicest reset I've felt.
I'm kicking myself that I didn't go to their booth. That was one of three I didn't get to that I really wanted to.

On the topic of the trigger, did you see the CZ P10C? It's trigger was absolutely fantastic. It was comparable to a lot of heavily modified Glock triggers I have handled.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm kicking myself that I didn't go to their booth. That was one of three I didn't get to that I really wanted to.

On the topic of the trigger, did you see the CZ P10C? It's trigger was absolutely fantastic. It was comparable to a lot of heavily modified Glock triggers I have handled.
I did, and I noticed that all of the striker pistols at all of the booths had awesome triggers...were they some kind of non-production show triggers? They all seemed better than stock to me.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I went to each one of top tier pistols for me VP9 P-10 and APX to find the next on the list. Hands down the VP9 feels like it was meant to be APX is ok nothing to scream about but the CZP-10 is where it's at best trigger on a pistol right now imo. I want a VP9 and a CZ10 soon.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I did, and I noticed that all of the striker pistols at all of the booths had awesome triggers...were they some kind of non-production show triggers? They all seemed better than stock to me.
I got the chance to hear @YaDaddy talk to the fella who I believe worked for the CZ custom shop. The trigger is the standardtrigger that comes with the gun. When his video come out you'll have to check it out. I played with several of the P10Cs they had and all the triggers were the same so I know it wasn't a "custom shop" trigger.

I think that as more manufacturers are getting into the striker fired game they are looking at aftermarket trigger designs to give them great triggers out of the box.

It's almost as if a certain Austrian company should take a hint.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I got the chance to hear @YaDaddy talk to the fella who I believe worked for the CZ custom shop. The trigger is the standardtrigger that comes with the gun. When his video come out you'll have to check it out. I played with several of the P10Cs they had and all the triggers were the same so I know it wasn't a "custom shop" trigger.

I think that as more manufacturers are getting into the striker fired game they are looking at aftermarket trigger designs to give them great triggers out of the box.

Yeah agreed. One change Glock could make is to the shape and width of the trigger shoe. Wider and smoother wouldn't hurt. Since a fair amount of their product goes to LE, I'm thinking their duty guns are going to continue to be designed for the typical cop...in other words, not a gun person.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

@YaDaddy is a good kat. He and I used to do a weekly podcast broadcasted from Adventure Outdoors that was so much fun. I wish he was more involved in forums, especially here. :(

Reactions: AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Yeah agreed. One change Glock could make is to the shape and width of the trigger shoe. Wider and smoother wouldn't hurt. Since a fair amount of their product goes to LE, I'm thinking their duty guns are going to continue to be designed for the typical cop...in other words, not a gun person.
I bought a APEX trigger for my G43 at the show.
It's exactly what you described, wider and flatter. I have an overwatch precision trigger in my G19 that I am probably going to swap out for an APEX in the near future.
IMG_2078.JPG

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Did anyone try the virtual reality hog hunting at Aimpoint? 17-20 hogs...I've been practicing, lol. Not me in the pic

NRA SHow 008.JPG

Reactions: dougiemac