NRAAM 2017 Photos

Faktory 47

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Ran into @dougiemac and he hooked me up with some SET swag! Lol! Great meeting you friend!

So glad to finally meet you! Can't believe we haven't met since we're so close.

btw...who was the lady standing with you when we met that I gave the hat to? She didn't stick around long enough for me to introduce myself.

shootin4fun

Veritas Aequitas
Sep 1, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
So glad to finally meet you! Can't believe we haven't met since we're so close.

btw...who was the lady standing with you when we met that I gave the hat to? She didn't stick around long enough for me to introduce myself.
That was my son's friend from school and the country singer Mark Will's youngest daughter. She's an Elk hunter with her Dad and Kristy Titus. Real sweetheart.

Reactions: dougiemac

shootin4fun

Veritas Aequitas
Sep 1, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
No one brought any booth babes?
No too many but when I was walking around with my 13 year old son and his friend a stripper came up to us and handed out free drink coupons to the Pink Pony:) That was a "teachable" moment for my son and his friend. Lol!

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
No too many but when I was walking around with my 13 year old son and his friend a stripper came up to us and handed out free drink coupons to the Pink Pony:) That was a "teachable" moment for my son and his friend. Lol!

Gorgeous brunette? Natasha Nova? If that's who you referring to, she's a champion pole acrobatic dancer. She's won a ton of awards. She's a girlfriend of a buddy of mine and super nice. She is a shooter and was performing at the Tac Response party and then performing at he Pink Pony. But i totally get the teachable moment for your son. :)

IMG_7477.JPG

Last edited:

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I'm with you on crowds, I was able to carve out a little time today and started to head up there, then I hit stand-still traffic on I75 due to construction, then I started thinking about the crowds and parking. Needless to say, I turned around and I'm back home.

I don't know what it is, maybe I'm getting less tolerant, maybe it's the constant crowd-fighting at airports, but I just don't have the patience anymore
Yeah, I am not good with crowds and I knew the commute would sucks. Get a Peach Pass and you can get up 75 past most of the BS. It is definately worth the $0.50 charge. Trying to get things back on track here so I had to opt out. Thanks to all those that went and supported both SET and the NRA!