NRAAM 2017 Photos

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I wanted to but the line was always longer than I felt like waiting.
I just walked right up. It's the first VR type of thing I've done and it was pretty awesome. If I had that set-up at home I wouldn't get much work done.

Reactions: AtlMedic

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Wait- did they seriously use a gas tube that was too long? I see there are no taper pins.... but for the love of GOD WHY?? If you aren't going to do it right, leave it at home and bring a poster.
No taper pins, so the sight was sliding around. They also had a GAU-5 with a pinned and welded fake moderator that was a bit loose. I was thinking about getting one of them, but id probably hold off until i could handle the actual one for sale first.

Reactions: Laufen

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I went to each one of top tier pistols for me VP9 P-10 and APX to find the next on the list. Hands down the VP9 feels like it was meant to be APX is ok nothing to scream about but the CZP-10 is where it's at best trigger on a pistol right now imo. I want a VP9 and a CZ10 soon.
Did you try out the FN509? It was pretty damn nice

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Did you try out the FN509? It was pretty damn nice

I only looked at those. They were on my list. I've shot the FNS & FNX 9 both good but I wanted one of those 3 for now. I'll get my hands on 1 to compare thanks @chance

Reactions: chance

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I only looked at those. They were on my list. I've shot the FNS & FNX 9 both good but I wanted one of those 3 for now. I'll get my hands on 1 to compare thanks @chance
The Vp9 doesn't really seem to have any poi shift with the Gemtech Multimount, and seems to suppress pretty well in my limited experience.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
So here are some pics i took from the show of things that were out of the norm or just interesting. Lots of generic handguns and i know what a standard AR looks like.

DSA SA58 SBR.

CZ 805 Bren

Anvil Arms .458 socom

FN Balista. 1st time ive seen one in person. I did check out the new 509, but didnt take any pics it was slammed over there.

Surefires new light holster. This is specifically for the light so the weapon will not matter. It has a setting to acticvate the light once removed from the holster. This does clear suppressons too so no more trying to find a weapon light holster to clear your can.

DP-12 double barrel pump shotgun

Kimber micro 9 saphire. Prob gonna get one of these. They look cool. Hadnt seen one in person.....i know they've been out for a bit.

DSA RPD belt fed (my buddy holding it)

Taurus AR15. They advertised it had over 7500rds without failure or cleaning.

Springfield XD-e.

Dont know exact name on what this was, but it was bad ass. Trijicon booth. The sight was HUGE!

Dead foot arms folding stocks. Can be fired folded

Foxtrot Mike Productions 9MM. Can hold a spare mag in the grip. This was a demo so the lower was a few different colors. Non reciprocating side charging upper.

Last edited:

NatashaNova

Scout
Jul 2, 2017
Lexington KY
Zip code
Gorgeous brunette? Natasha Nova? If that's who you referring to, she's a champion pole acrobatic dancer. She's won a ton of awards. She's a girlfriend of a buddy of mine and super nice. She is a shooter and was performing at the Tac Response party and then performing at he Pink Pony. But i totally get the teachable moment for your son. :)

View attachment 28051
Haha wasn't me. I wasn't passing out anything and I'm single ;-)

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Haha wasn't me. I wasn't passing out anything and I'm single ;-)

Sorry, "girlfriend" meaning a friend that is a girl, not relationship status...but I get how that's confused often. ;) I've got lots of "girlfriends" but they're just girls that are friends of mine. I guess it's weird to use in the context when I think about it cause I'm never say "boyfriend of mine", I just say "my buddy" or a "buddy of mine". Now I'm questioning everything I say in my vernacular.

Reactions: HighPriestess

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Sorry, "girlfriend" meaning a friend that is a girl, not relationship status...but I get how that's confused often. ;) I've got lots of "girlfriends" but they're just girls that are friends of mine. I guess it's weird to use in the context when I think about it cause I'm never say "boyfriend of mine", I just say "my buddy" or a "buddy of mine". Now I'm questioning everything I say in my vernacular.
We know you have lots of boyfriends. Its 2017, you don't have to hide it anymore.

Reactions: dougiemac

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Bwhahahhaa! You know as much as @AirOpsMgr and I are similar in so many ways, we've never met face to face.

You're not missing much. I used to see that fucker pretty much every weekend. Then he started trying to charge me so I moved closer to you since you still don't charge me anything.

NatashaNova

Scout
Jul 2, 2017
Lexington KY
Zip code

Ah yes :) just don't want to give anyone the wrong idea.