Need a New Can

American Revival Apparel Company

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Nope. Biggest thing you can do is to shoot wet
Thanks, guess I'll hold off on a 9 cap .... I just assumed 22 through a .45 can would be reduced further by a smaller end cap.

I appreciate it :yo:

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I love my Dead Air can. The lock up on it is awesome.

I have thought about pin and welding a grunt onto a short barrel just to avoid two taxes and the ATF when it comes to state lines.

Reactions: Red Dawn

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Don't be gay. I'll take money over sex any day. $69 shipped but I have to order it which takes 3 days.
PM sent, would rather give you the biz than Cheaper than dirt. Wait time is not a concern.

Reactions: DoglegArms

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
What kind of discounts do you get for taking a long hot shower with him? Might be worth it.

I give everyone on SET a good deal when I can. Just let me know what you need.

AirOps has never bought a can from me so he does't really know about my happy endings. Maybe if he bought a can from me, he'd find out.

Reactions: jwtug and Cudruln

becausefu

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
my house
The reason why I won't do a GA can .....Google "front towards Arabs", they tried to make fun of a Ranger buddy who broke his back in combat for wearing a pink shirt at Shot Show a couple years back. I have no respect for the brothers that own GA

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
The reason why I won't do a GA can .....Google "front towards Arabs", they tried to make fun of a Ranger buddy who broke his back in combat for wearing a pink shirt at Shot Show a couple years back. I have no respect for the brothers that own GA
Look they are vets who made an out of color joke about Arabs and then made fun of a competitors employee at AAC. I make fun of vets too, watch: @Bypass @Righter13 what's the difference between your mother and a sick duck?

Does that make me a bad person that I picked on them? GA never made fun of the AAC's employee's service, just his shirt.

Reactions: Strider12

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.png

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code

Is he in the firearms industry? SHOT is for the industry and everyone in this industry talks shit and swing a big dick around. Among other dealers, I'm a huge asshole at times. I imagine at least half are vets themselves. But I respect if you don't like GA, I have businesses I refuse to deal with.

becausefu

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
my house
GA could make the best can in the world. I still wouldn't own one. They aren't even a thought in my mind when looking for a can because of their pompous attitudes and the shit that they pulled thinking it was funny.