Faktory 47

My Hipoint Has Never Failed Me, So Why The Hate?

HiPointer

Boom, Got my CCW pistol finall!
I'm just wondering why people hate on hipoints all the time? Mine has never once misfired or gave me a problem and I'm 3000 rounds in to it at least. Is unusual for a hipoint to be so reliable? maybe i have a freak hipoint handgun

Mostly inferior components are used to build HiPoint guns. You're lucky its made it 3000 rounds without a single failure, that is most defininetly an exception not a rule when it comes to hi points.

Phil (OHGO)

Hunter
HiPoint isn't a Glock or Ruger. I have owned HiPoints before and never had any problem with them except they don't make very good weapons to CCW.

People turn their nose up at stuff due to price and appearance. If you like it that's all that matters. It's your life.

I've owned 2 of them that I picked up extremely cheap (only reason I bought them). Neither one would go through a whole magazine without a malfunction. Maybe you got ahold of a rare good one but I'll never own another one

From my understanding, newer hi-points have undergone a major overhaul as far as reliability goes from early production.

I myself am interested in the carbines, but can't really justify the expense vs other guns I want :p