byron
Zip code
damn i knew you of all people would be full of knowledge for this kind of thing

sun block will be good for my rather light black skin, chapstick too
pen and paper might be good, ill def add those
not sure if were shooting steel or paper so ill add a marker if i can find one
i wish i had a speed loader lol
I actually bought gloves for this just forgot to add to my list above
sight adj tools are GREAT and I would have never thought of that!!
I always have a screw driver handy, its a sweet feature on my knife ;)
not sure ill need socks I have water proof boots, but might throw a pair in there in case

chapstick is a MUST, my lips got burnt 2 weeks ago and still hurt like a BITCH
your skin is not light black 624201 (1).jpg

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
When I go to a match, I always mark my mags with orange, half moon target markers. Just a way to know your shit from other's shit. Nothing more frustrating knowing you brought 20 mags only to have 17-18 when you leave. I mark my mags on the very bottom. easy to see no matter what side they are laying on.

Also, a cleaning rod (preferably one that screws together so its not so annoying to take with you). You may NEVER need it, but if you get debris in your chamber or on an ammo case, they can sometimes get stuck and you will be super glad you have that cleaning rod to get the stuck case/cartridge out. Also, dirty chambers and lacquer coated rounds don't always do well together (if you are going to run low end ammo).

Lastly, a collapsible rolling cart. Nothing sucks more than 90 degree heat AND having to carry all your crap around. A folding rolling cart with descent size tires is always a huge help.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Bring a spare shirt and a full spare set of clothing as well as 3-4 pairs of socks.
For marking mags, silver duct tape and a sharpie works great for rifle mags, paint pen for glock mags.
If you have a friend who's a firefighter, see if they have an old hood they don't mind you butchering. It's cheap nomex and cutting it into strips can prove useful for dealing with a hot rifle that you need to keep using. or just buy one http://www.amazon.com/National-Safe...TF8&qid=1463632280&sr=8-2&keywords=nomex+hood
I keep the remnants of one in my range bag.

Reactions: Strider12