MP-5K... I'd love to hear your opinions-

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Well, the Sig's gone, but I'm still not sold on which one to order.

Damn I'd order the HK in a heartbeat if it weren't for the threaded barrel problem... dammmmmmmit. Honestly, the HK is still probably what I'm buying. Then having the barrel work done. Needs more reading first.

may want to try and look up bypass's old thread about these on odt. i think he was thinking of going the same route but for some reason it was insanely expensive to get worked on. but i may be totally wrong on that

Reactions: dial1911

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
When I get my stamp I will order a collapsible.
That would be one of my toughest choices. The fixed stock looks like it would be stupid comfortable to use. Verge of taking a nap while shooting. But it's an MP5! They're known for their collapsible stocks. How can you buy one and NOT get a collapsible!?! I'd buy both.

Reactions: Bypass and dial1911

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm assuming that's a real deal HK...

The more I think about it, the more I need to order the real one and have the barrel work done. I'm fairly sure I won't be happy otherwise.

If you're planning on SBR'ing it go ahead and get what YOU want. Otherwise you'll never be completely happy with it. If you want the real deal HK get it. You don't have to have the barrel work done right away. Apply for the stamp and then mess with the barrel work later while you're waiting on that to come back.

BTW, this thread made me remember how much I want a UMP. Thanks for that. ;)

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
If you're planning on SBR'ing it go ahead and get what YOU want. Otherwise you'll never be completely happy with it. If you want the real deal HK get it. You don't have to have the barrel work done right away. Apply for the stamp and then mess with the barrel work later while you're waiting on that to come back.

I had the same thought process... this is the reason the AR9's aren't the subgun that I want.

And you really do need an UMP- start a thread and let us talk you into it.

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

I want to do the SL8 to G36 conversion. Let's just do this. We could be the cool kids looking down our noses at all these peasants.