Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Every year is record gun sales. The gun lobby is loaded, they don't need my peasant money.

And no amount of money from us can buy supreme court justices. We're fucked it's just a matter of time.
If it weren't for peasant money you'd be buying rubber bands and bb's instead of ammo.

pm me your address and I'll sign you up.

Reactions: Shemp

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Every year is record gun sales. The gun lobby is loaded, they don't need my peasant money.

And no amount of money from us can buy supreme court justices. We're fucked it's just a matter of time.
It's not really your money they want. They get to flaunt large member numbers and show congressmen the number of memebers in their district

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
He's just enthusiastic about joining the NRA, he does it after every major attack on gun rights.

It's a good group to join. Georgia carry as well.

He's enthusiastic about pointing out his perceived superiority in any, and everything; support of "gun rights" to be included.

Reactions: Woodstock

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
He's enthusiastic about pointing out his perceived superiority in any and everything, support of "gun rights" to be included.
Why don't you give it a rest "Mirth Man".

Reactions: Shemp

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
If it weren't for peasant money you'd be buying rubber bands and bb's instead of ammo.

pm me your address and I'll sign you up.
You mean if it wasn't for peasants with guns. The NRA is in large part funded by the companies that benefit most from selling guns and ammo. I do my part by selling those guns for them.

I won't donate to single issue causes, the 2nd amendment is no more important to me than the rest of the bill of rights. Which is why I donate to, support, and vote for candidates who support the entire bill of rights. If you wanna donate extra just do so. I don't wanna be emailed, called, and be bombarded by junk mail by them.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You mean if it wasn't for peasants with guns. The NRA is in large part funded by the companies that benefit most from selling guns and ammo. I do my part by selling those guns for them.

I won't donate to single issue causes, the 2nd amendment is no more important to me than the rest of the bill of rights. Which is why I donate to, support, and vote for candidates who support the entire bill of rights. If you wanna donate extra just do so. I don't wanna be emailed, called, and be bombarded by junk mail by them.
Like @PewPewPewCo said, it's numbers, and the big swinging political dick they represent that's powerful.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
He's just enthusiastic about joining the NRA, he does it after every major attack on gun rights.

It's a good group to join. Georgia carry as well.
I am a member of Georgia carry. When it comes to single issue things I spend my money locally. On a national level I want all or nothing.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Like @PewPewPewCo said, it's numbers, and the big swinging political dick they represent that's powerful.
And like I said the supreme court don't give a shit about NRA numbers. They've proven they'll interpret the constitution how they see fit and I fear We're on or two judges away from being fucked. I do support Ga carry because they do a lot for GA.

Reactions: erkinator 2

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
And like I said the supreme court don't give a shit about NRA numbers. They've proven they'll interpret the constitution how they see fit and I fear We're on or two judges away from being fucked. I do support Ga carry because they do a lot for GA.
Might was well throw in the towel then I guess.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
No offense, but that's like saying you won't invest in a seatbelt because it doesn't change how your airbag will work. Stop the legislation, federally, and you won't see the challenge to a gun control law which sets bad new precedence. Generally, the S court will mirror public opinion.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
No offense, but that's like saying you won't invest in a seatbelt because it doesn't change how your airbag will work. Stop the legislation, federally, and you won't see the challenge to a gun control law which sets bad new precedence. Generally, the S court will mirror public opinion.

First off I'm extremely offended.

But you're right about the numbers thing, and that's a good reason for me to join. But I can't do it now cause it was laufens idea.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
First off I'm extremely offended.

But you're right about the numbers thing, and that's a good reason for me to join. But I can't do it now cause it was laufens idea.
Just don't tell anyone

Reactions: FatAlbert
Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
My super liberal, anti gun in-laws asked for a list of things I wanted for Christmas. I said ammo and nra donations. I don't think I'm getting anything this year...