FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Agree or disagree, the state of Georgia recognizes your vehicle as an extension of your home. You have the right to refuse to allow someone's home extension on your property if you wish. So no baby making unless you allow them to be there.
Yeah they recognize it as a extension of your home for carrying a firearm in public without a permit but let's stop and think about that law for a moment. It shouldn't matter because you should be able to carry on public property without a permit anyways. The extension law is just an exception to a unconstitutional law. You have a right to not have you're property searched with probable cause and a warrant by the government, it shouldn't matter if that property is a car or a lunch box.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Yeah they recognize it as a extension of your home for carrying a firearm in public without a permit but let's stop and think about that law for a moment. It shouldn't matter because you should be able to carry on public property without a permit anyways. The extension law is just an exception to a unconstitutional law. You have a right to not have you're property searched with probable cause and a warrant by the government, it shouldn't matter if that property is a car or a lunch box.
Shouldn't never could. We are talking about the law as it stands, not how it should be.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Shouldn't never could. We are talking about the law as it stands, not how it should be.
Yeah I agree with that. I'm just talking about how it should be, to me the whole gun thing is irrelevant. I personally believe a private company should be able to ban anybody from their private property for anything the want but I'm a bit of an anarchist.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
not a member
convince me to give up some $$$$$$
Do you like guns?

Do you appreciate being treated like a responsible adult that can decide if they would like to own firearms?

Do you appreciate the right of self-defense?

Do you think that you should be able to take legal responsibility for you and your family's safety?

If you answered yes to any of these, please join the NRA. They're the biggest, baddest trained gorilla we have. They are politically connected better than any other gun rights organization in the country.

It'll add 10 years to your life, and give you 7 years of good luck.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Do you like guns?

Do you appreciate being treated like a responsible adult that can decide if they would like to own firearms?

Do you appreciate the right of self-defense?

Do you think that you should be able to take legal responsibility for you and your family's safety?

If you answered yes to any of these, please join the NRA. They're the biggest, baddest trained gorilla we have. They are politically connected better than any other gun rights organization in the country.

It'll add 10 years to your life, and give you 7 years of good luck.

7 years good luck?
send me the link sugga

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't agree with the vehicle being a extension. I couldn't pull up in your driveway and say hey me and the old lady are gonna make babies in the back of my van here and you can't do shit cause technically I'm in an extension of my home.

I would not care, can I film?

Reactions: FatAlbert

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
I don't agree with the vehicle being a extension. I couldn't pull up in your driveway and say hey me and the old lady are gonna make babies in the back of my van here and you can't do shit cause technically I'm in an extension of my home.
I'm sure your home is nearly as portable. ;)

Reactions: FatAlbert