Zip code
mohammed.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They're a bunch of shortsighted, hypocritical, dickbeaters.

Where's my Jesus blow up doll. It needs a good ass fucking. lol

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You can ass fuck your Jesus doll because Christians don't decapitate.
They sure do. They also hate to be subjected to beliefs other than their own, whilst simultaneously intimidating followers of other religions (that are equally protected under the law).
These guys are dick bags plain and simple. A disgrace to Americans, those that fight to preserve out rights (whether that's a uniformed soldier or protester) christians, and anyone that values the individual freedom that this country supposedly stands for.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hypocrisy is one of my biggest pet peeves, and these dickwackers have a surplus.

Captdave77

Woodsman
Mar 13, 2017
Dallas GA
Zip code
They sure do. They also hate to be subjected to beliefs other than their own, whilst simultaneously intimidating followers of other religions (that are equally protected under the law).
These guys are dick bags plain and simple. A disgrace to Americans, those that fight to preserve out rights (whether that's a uniformed soldier or protester) christians, and anyone that values the individual freedom that this country supposedly stands for.

So Christians are bad, Muslims are good, and free speech only applies when it is directed at people who won't kill you? Got it.

BTW Mohamed was a baby raper and his followers are fags.

mohammed-cartoon.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
So Christians are bad, Muslims are good, and free speech only applies when it is directed at people who won't kill you? Got it.

BTW Mohamed was a baby raper and his followers are fags.

mohammed-cartoon.jpg
I don't subscribe to the philosophy of categorizing someone as "good" or "bad" based on their religion, taste in food, where they live, the car they drive, etc etc etc. This isn't a bi-polar issue, and attempting to make it one is pure intellectual laziness. I'm no more anti-christian than I am anti-muslim or anti-tshirt. I think that some things that muslims, atheists, christians, floridians, do in the name of their beliefs are reprehensible. I don't however, lump all people that subscribe to a diversely interpreted doctrine into the same category. I'm just not a fan of perpetuating incredibly lazy ways of looking at complex social issues, and making it into a good guy/bad guy war. That's ridiculous, factually inaccurate, emotionally based, and solves nothing.

Does freedom of religion only apply to the religion of the majority? Is that the type of constitution we are trying to create? Should we have the right to bear arms so long as the majority agrees, or is that right un-revocable?

Honestly, the level of understanding of the rights as enumerated by the constitution that these people possess is less than that of your average third grade student. I'm sure they also believe that liberals are the only ones guilty of letting emotions and feelings cloud their interpretation of individual freedom. What a crock of shit. These people are acting purely on a primitive urge to eliminate what is foreign, as they perceive it as dangerous or weird. Complete .,...remedial.... imbeciles.

Last edited:

Captdave77

Woodsman
Mar 13, 2017
Dallas GA
Zip code
I don't subscribe to the philosophy of categorizing someone as "good" or "bad" based on their religion, taste in food, where they live, the car they drive, etc etc etc. This isn't a bi-polar issue, and attempting to make it one is pure intellectual laziness. I'm no more anti-christian than I am anti-muslim. I think that some things that muslims, atheists, christians, floridians, do in the name of their beliefs are reprehensible. I don't however, lump all people that subscribe to a diversely interpreted doctrine into the same category. I'm just not a fan of perpetuating incredibly lazy ways of looking at complex social issues, and making it into a good guy/bad guy war. That's ridiculous, factually inaccurate, emotionally based, and solves nothing.

Does freedom of religion only apply to the religion of the majority? Is that the type of constitution we are trying to create? Should we have the right to bear arms so long as the majority agrees, or is that right un-revocable?

Honestly, the level of understanding of the rights as enumerated by the constitution that these people possess is less than that of your average third grade student. I'm sure they also believe that liberals are the only ones guilty of letting emotions and feelings cloud their interpretation of individual freedom. What a crock of shit. These people are acting purely on a primitive urge to eliminate what is foreign, as they perceive it as dangerous or weird. Complete .,...remedial.... imbeciles.

Your argument makes no sense. Individuals have the right to draw Muhammad as long as it is not a state sponsored event and the state has a duty to protect the right of the individual to do so.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Your argument makes no sense. Individuals have the right to draw Muhammad as long as it is not a state sponsored event and the state has a duty to protect the right of the individual to do so.
They absolutely do have that right. My issue is with their motivations and the way they are using intimidation. That's not the same as drawing a cartoon for the local newspaper.
I could take my Jesus blow up doll and pretend to fuck it up the ass in the foyer of the church this sunday, all while armed. I'm sure christians wouldn't have any problem with that.

Anyway my argument makes perfect sense. What are these people hoping to accomplish? What are their motivations? I think you know the answer.

Captdave77

Woodsman
Mar 13, 2017
Dallas GA
Zip code
They absolutely do have that right. My issue is with their motivations and the way they are using intimidation. That's not the same as drawing a cartoon for the local newspaper.
I could take my Jesus blow up doll and fuck it up the ass in the foyer of the church this sunday, all while armed. I'm sure christians wouldn't have any problem with that.

They would not kill you.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They would not kill you.
The issue here is with the instigators of the confrontation, also your position is one of pure speculation.

Is there no record of a christian ever killing anyone in the name of their religion? Oppressing someone in the name of their religion?

Anyway, I think the odds of getting killed by a christian while fucking a jesus sex doll in a church is pretty good.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Anyway, my argument of not polarizing a complex social issue for the purpose of intimidation, violation of rights, and inciting violence doesn't make sense?

Come on Dave, you're a hell of a lot smarter than that.