Gear you swear by.

American Revival Apparel Company

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Hell yeah. Mine goes with me everywhere. Mostly to lake lanier.... But when I travel it comes too
I literally just keep mine in the truck box so that I know it's with me all the time. Whether I'm at deer camp or trout camp, it sees alot of use. It's also great to hang on the deck on those trips to PCB. Salt air is tough on the buckles though. Do you use the tree straps with yours?

Reactions: madHatter

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
I literally just keep mine in the truck box so that I know it's with me all the time. Whether I'm at deer camp or trout camp, it sees alot of use. It's also great to hang on the deck on those trips to PCB. Salt air is tough on the buckles though. Do you use the tree straps with yours?
I use climbing webbing.. Just tie it off. 2 @12ft. My wife uses the atlas straps for hers.

Reactions: DarthVader
H

Hoss

Yeah, the global value on Editing your own post is set to 5 minutes for Premium members and 3 minutes for anyone that is not a premium member.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I like Army surplus.

Except for the old field jackets back in the day. Those were completely worthless.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Glad to hear this- I've got to replace a busted set of Radians (DO NOT EVER BUY RADIANS PRO-AMPS) and was between the Peltor and Howard Leight brands.

Brands to believe in:

Bic lighters
Kershaw pocket knives
ESEE fixed blades

and I've got to try some Smart Wool socks.
I've got a pair of peltor comtac 3's that I acquired during deployment and couldn't be happier. Recently bought the peltor rang guard for my wife from walmart and they work great and are streamlined.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Another vote for 5.11 pants, TacLite pros are the best work pants I've ever had.

For boots, Timberland pro safety toe have been the most comfortable and longest lasting, just don't like the price :(
I have worn safety work boots for 24 years and have tried many different brands. The Timberland Pro are the best of all brands cause you have the safety toe, waterproof, shank guard, EH rated and many other options in one boot that usually other boots may have one or two options. The price is worth it.

I am loving the duluth trading pants and buck naked underwear also!

Reactions: madHatter

great dane

Woodsman
Jul 28, 2015
S.W. Ga
Zip code
Glad to hear this- I've got to replace a busted set of Radians (DO NOT EVER BUY RADIANS PRO-AMPS) and was between the Peltor and Howard Leight brands.

Brands to believe in:

Bic lighters
Kershaw pocket knives
ESEE fixed blades

and I've got to try some Smart Wool socks.
Gotta love ESEE

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I broke down a while back and placed my first SOE order. Their quick detach full size med pack met every requirement I had and I couldn't find anything else that did. Friggin beautiful piece of gear.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I broke down a while back and placed my first SOE order. Their quick detach full size med pack met every requirement I had and I couldn't find anything else that did. Friggin beautiful piece of gear.
They appear to make some nice gear, but I can't support egotistical cock suckers.