Gear you swear by.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Another vote for 5.11 pants, TacLite pros are the best work pants I've ever had.

For boots, Timberland pro safety toe have been the most comfortable and longest lasting, just don't like the price :(
Timberland is an awesome boot. Comfortable work shoes as well.

Reactions: JBum

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
What's a tilley hat? And I never go any where without my spidey underoos!
brofist_Spider_Man_Meme-s500x333-196080-580.jpg

JBum

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Zip code
I am not getting any alerts from random threads? Some do some don't kinda weird...........

JBum

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Zip code
Eno single or double nest?

I like doubles more room to stretch out

It's a Grand Trunk Skeeter Beater deluxe. Second one the first one I woke up and it was ripped at the seems and they replaced it free of charge!

H

Hoss

I have everything set up properly just getting erratic results?

I just looked and you are set up to receive alerts for flies farting in Dougie's truck. I mean, you have em all checked. Maybe the system just finds that to be pathetic and refuses to comply.

See if its better now :)

JBum

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Zip code
I just looked and you are set up to receive alerts for flies farting in Dougie's truck. I mean, you have em all checked. Maybe the system just finds that to be pathetic and refuses to comply.

See if its better now :)

So I take it I have a time limit to edit? Keep in mind I am slow and need to proof read it 4 times after posting!

H

Hoss

So I take it I have a time limit to edit? Keep in mind I am slow and need to proof read it 4 times after posting!

You don't see edit as a choice to the lower left of all of your posts? Weird. Let me go look at some admin settings for you. Be right back.