Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
If you ever find yourself in a class where one of your required readings references Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, and 12th century Islamic Philosopher Al-Ghazali…..you make questionable decisions. But did you really make the decision? Do you have free will? What if nobody observed you making the decision?

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Heisenberg: cat+ box+poison. Is cat dead or alive?
Bohr: fuck you, if it can’t be observed, it doesn’t exist.
ghazali: god observes everything at all times.
Dwight Shrute: False, the cat was already dead because I froze it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If you ever find yourself in a class where one of your required readings references Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, and 12th century Islamic Philosopher Al-Ghazali…..you make questionable decisions. But did you really make the decision? Do you have free will? What if nobody observed you making the decision?
WhattheFuckareyoudoing????

You need to drink more.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You a wise man. On top of the extra money ya don't have any time to spend it, either.
Aaaand i don't use any of my leave either.

I must have been having one of those days because I slammed my last 5 beers and the rest of my Evan Williams so I've been really spun up, I talked to my brother for an hour and 52 minutes and overshot my bedtime by an hour and 11 minutes, ugh lol

Already got cotton mouth so I guess I better pour a tall glass of ice water to keep by my bedside lol