Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Nah it's the Century built Golani in 223/556. It's a 3rd generation, when they allegedly had the bugs worked out lmao. I've had it forever, just never really shot it shot it. I got it on trade with all the stuff I needed for my ARM build, that's how I ended up with it in the first place. I kinda wanna unload it, but I don't wanna f anybody, or sell it dirt cheap. Kinda wanna put it up for trade

It won't feed? Or extract.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Nah it's the Century built Golani in 223/556. It's a 3rd generation, when they allegedly had the bugs worked out lmao. I've had it forever, just never really shot it shot it. I got it on trade with all the stuff I needed for my ARM build, that's how I ended up with it in the first place. I kinda wanna unload it, but I don't wanna f anybody, or sell it dirt cheap. Kinda wanna put it up for trade
Good candidate for 7.62x39 conversion

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
take it to the eye doctor
Get it good enuf
Put it under seat of truck

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Someone in my block had a tantrum that republicans were going to force rape victims to have the baby because the heartbeat bill would come into effect. I just asked if they’d read either the opinion or the heartbeat bill….