Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Today was "fuck everything and fuck everyone" day.
On a sadder note, I'm afraid the Golani fared very poorly.
On a wierder note, I finally shot my just as gud PSA no step on snek AR. It shot one boolit. Next pull it shot two boolits. Next pull two boolits. The next five went 1,1,2,1. I didn't explore any further, as I know nothing about AR's. Pretty sure they're not supposed to give me a 2 for 1 tho

Let me take a look at it. It could also be a failure to feed because of the mag. Or a worn buffer spring/ or the wrong weight buffer, or the gas rings. And what ammo were you shooting out of it?

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Next step I guess is to remove the recoil assembly and cycle some rounds manually. Make sure the bolt carrier goes in far enough to engage the claw and that it hits the extractor on the way out...

IDK.. maybe I got it all wrong. There's dudes on here that know better than me lol.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Today was "fuck everything and fuck everyone" day.
On a sadder note, I'm afraid the Golani fared very poorly.
On a wierder note, I finally shot my just as gud PSA no step on snek AR. It shot one boolit. Next pull it shot two boolits. Next pull two boolits. The next five went 1,1,2,1. I didn't explore any further, as I know nothing about AR's. Pretty sure they're not supposed to give me a 2 for 1 tho
disconector not working properly did you build it?