Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I was picking up the kids' toys in the backyard last night and it was still freaking hot. Summer is definitely here and already feels a lot hotter than last year.

98 here yesterday, 83 at 5AM this morning. And today is long run day after work @2Glocks.

Lots of water, some Gatorade and go slow for sure.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Magnolia trees suck you have to clean up after them 12 months a year. That being said Zoysia grass should work in that environment. Dependinding on size of area Sod is easiet this time of year.
Magnolia trees are beautiful, but the cleanup is positively awful. I just didn't want to drop a few thousand on sod, so I'm just putting in the work :(

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Cold chills means it's time to find shade.

Pounding headache means it's time to put cold rags on neck and wrists.

Not a joke.....people die every year, just because they don't drink enough water and don't pay attention.
It’s 12:30 just took my second cold shower, last 2 shirts are one the fence dripping sweat, maybe a half gallon of water , 1 Gatorade and a few pickles = electrolytes , got to edge the drive and walk ways, pull a few weeds and I’m done

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
didn't you help some dude last year during a race?
As a runngun manager, I've assisted quite a few folks that got too hot.

I think you're remembering that dumbass on Turkey Mountain last year that was wiped out. I was just out for a run that day - gave him my water, called 911, went on my way. Had like four fire vehicles and EMSA out there.