Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Have you seen any improvements?

Lost 32lbs last year low carbing and not cheating much.

Cheating messes up the chemistry so it takes longer to lose. If you're just maintaining weight you can get away with a little more cheating than if you're trying to lose weight.

Couldn't do it if my wife wasn't on it too 'cause she does 99% of the cooking.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
mistake #1 is looking down :) but in all seriousness noticing you need to change is a huge step already. Im no expert but i would love to help if you want to chat bout what you are looking to do with yourself.
We all know what he's looking to do with himself

Lots of sex and booze

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta
Oh. I know what to do, I’ve been here before.

But knowing and doing are two different things.
if we are here again, then we didnt quite know what to do or we wouldnt be here. Ill say this, dont quit anything as we all love the foods we eat and i hope we know whats "good" or "bad" for you. Its a lifestyle change. Slow results are best. You have to enjoy it or it wont last. Maybe start with just that

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
No booze, no comforts, sleeping on the floor. Only eat tuna, chicken, cashews, veggies, and homemade buckwheat bread.

Consoom unholy amounts of caffeine.

This is health.

This information was revealed to me in a dream.

I can't sleep on the floor anymore, at least not without some sort of padding between me and the floor. I slept on the floor with Frank for almost two weeks after his surgery. The vet did a sloppy job on closing his incisions. And I thought one of the drugs they gave him to keep him calm was going to kill him, his eyes had rolled back, and was very unresponsive for a several hours.

I don't know why I wrote all of that, just to tell you that I'm too old to sleep on the floor.