Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
[/QUOTE]
It was a great tractor no doubt. But would be damaged with what I needed done around here. Once I sold it, I stumbled on a MX6000 on marketplace. It is triple the tractor the LX was.

When first bought, I bought based on hp. As I came off of a ‘58 Ford work master. It was under 30hp or so, but very heavy. Weight does work on tractors. Figure out what you need, and go up a size. That will get you close. It’s only money, right?

Oh, and the MX basically made me famous.
View attachment 147444
I agree with the media, the tractor and the dude on it are sexy

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
@Axeman is coming to replace my water heater tomorrow. I'm trying to convince him to join us on Saturday.
Just had mine done yesterday, original builder put mine in the garage with limited clearance; friend of the family told us what all to get and he'd install it .... had to end up taking the 40 gal "short" version back for a "tall" unit to make it clear the gas lines & other obstructions then add an expansion tank and make it sit inside of a 20" ID / 22" OD pan .... I had no idea there was so much code surrounding water heaters!

Worst of all, this guy had to dead-lift (bear-hug) the unit from the floor up about 3 feet into the tiny space and slide it in ... I told him I'd offer to help but there was no space for 2 people to get in there, felt really bad for the guy, but he made it happen.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Mine is in the garage closet too... thankfully it was a big enough closet.

I came home from a 12 hour Friday at my old job to find my old heater broken and leaking everywhere.

Bought a new one and installed it the next day. Ended up building a ramp big enough for my hand truck to get it up and in the closet. The rest was fairly easy.
No closet on mine, they just tucked it into the corner of the garage with no wiggle room, pic to follow.