Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Who's the new guy?
Been super busy for the past couple of weeks, under contract on a new place that has seperate living space for my FIL to move in with us, listed the current house a couple of days ago and have been going non-stop moving stuff to storage, making runs to the dump, playing Mr. Handyman, etc

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Been super busy for the past couple of weeks, under contract on a new place that has seperate living space for my FIL to move in with us, listed the current house a couple of days ago and have been going non-stop moving stuff to storage, making runs to the dump, playing Mr. Handyman, etc
Congrats!!!

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Congrats!!!
Thanks man, not celebrating just yet, have to sell the current house to close on the new place :sick:

Once that's all done, then have to turnaround and prep/sell FIL's place and get him moved.

But on the bright side, if all goes to plan, my FIL will be able to get outside again without dealing with stairs and not be cooped up all day .... and we'll have room for at least a 100 yd range on the back of the property (maybe bigger depending on how hard it will be to clear a swath through the woods).

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Thanks man, not celebrating just yet, have to sell the current house to close on the new place :sick:

Once that's all done, then have to turnaround and prep/sell FIL's place and get him moved.

But on the bright side, if all goes to plan, my FIL will be able to get outside again without dealing with stairs and not be cooped up all day .... and we'll have room for at least a 100 yd range on the back of the property (maybe bigger depending on how hard it will be to clear a swath through the woods).
Fingers crossed but it sounds like it's gonna come together for all of you!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

You’re moving? Damn I just found out where live. Now I have to start stalking you all over again.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I think we have a guy on here with chainsaws and a tractor

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Fingers crossed but it sounds like it's gonna come together for all of you!
Another showing today from a "cash buyer", so we'll see!

You’re moving? Damn I just found out where live. Now I have to start stalking you all over again.
Your stalking boundaries just extended to Pike Co. ;)

I think we have a guy on here with chainsaws and a tractor
Man, no joke; already been pricing out a BadBoy Rebel Zero-turn with a canopy for the lawn portion to work alongside of a compact tractor with finish mower and some other implements ... (something in the 30-35hp range to get a bigger 72" finish mower). Want to buy used, but hard to find right now. Gonna be cutting around 15-16ish acres of lawn, other 4-5 acres are wooded. My wife has no problem jumping on a tractor or 0-turn to help, so if we tag team the yard, we figure only 2 days to cut it all, lol.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Omg this is awesome