Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
you dont know me but im known to drive some mileage for good food!! Where are you btw? Also guy i used to do business with has said that boston is where you get good italian cuisine and hot italian sammiches!! I asked him any specific spots and he said they all make a good one haha

I'm just south of Macon in the Warner Robins area...

I want to visit up north like Maine sometime and see the lobster and seafood festivals. I don't eat seafood besides shrimp but it always looks amazing lol

My sister in law won a trip to Boston and took her best friend with her, she said the food there was amazing too...she texted my brother, "What do I get?" He told her the lobster rolls, they sure looked good!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All of this talk of real deli sandwiches.
My first experience was in the Marine Air Terminal @ LaGuardia 25 years ago.
I ordered a ham, turkey and cheese. The thing was so huge I took half of it back to the room for dinner. That place is still in business.
LaGuardia has an OUTSTANDING sushi restaurant, they were closed last time I was there bc my flight out was too early. I had been looking forward to it the entire trip!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
When I retire, I might just tour around the USA and try the food everywhere. Unfortunately I know there are places that are home to some incredible restaurants but the Dems have ruined it. Portland comes to mind.

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta

I want to visit up north like Maine sometime and see the lobster and seafood festivals. I don't eat seafood besides shrimp but it always looks amazing lol

My sister in law won a trip to Boston and took her best friend with her, she said the food there was amazing too...she texted my brother, "What do I get?" He told her the lobster rolls, they sure looked good!
yeah definitely do it!! Ive never been to maine also but would love to soon. Lobster rolls is anything we dont have around here unless at a pricey joint which then i usually want something else. My last good lobster roll was at chealsea market in nyc. I usually just make my own also as its a simple thing to make. Granted mostly i make it with shrimp haha

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Lobster rolls are made with lobster (of course) and mayo. Since I don’t eat mayo, I never considered having one. (Lobster is the only seafood I like). Then, when in Bar Harbor ME, I heard the local shack made a hot lobster rolls using drawn butter instead of mayo. It was absolutely amazing.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So I just paid to have my indoor coil replaced in my upstairs unit bc of what I'll call, intentional previous lack of maintenance. This shit aggravates the hell out of me. I'm not one to bandaid anything, I repair (correctly) anything I know needs fixing. /rant