Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
So I just paid to have my indoor coil replaced in my upstairs unit bc of what I'll call, intentional previous lack of maintenance. This shit aggravates the hell out of me. I'm not one to bandaid anything, I repair (correctly) anything I know needs fixing. /rant
How so? Unless it was leaking or restricted, you can clean if dirty

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I want to visit up north like Maine sometime and see the lobster and seafood festivals. I don't eat seafood besides shrimp but it always looks amazing lol
Lobster is just grown up shrimp.
My sister in law won a trip to Boston and took her best friend with her, she said the food there was amazing too...she texted my brother, "What do I get?" He told her the lobster rolls, they sure looked good!
The best hoagies (subs) are at corner delis.
The best lobster rolls are at small restaurants on the waterfront.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yes i know, why i was wondering
It's had a leak for YEARS, when I bought the house I was under the assumption that the problem wasn't able to be located, so I've been planning on a $7-$8K changeout. So last summer I had it recharged. The other day it was 84 degrees upstairs so I knew it was time. When I called my buddy whom I used to work with and got to talking about it again, come to find out he knew exactly where the leak was but my father-in-law refused to pay to have the coil changed out and decided just to never run the AC upstairs. Which explains why I have some sheetrock problems. No mold that I've found but I have some cracking paint/sheetrock, etc.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Example: When we bought the house in DECEMBER, the aux pan was full of water. He told me he needed to get someone out to clear the aux drain. I noticed the ceiling downstairs had a wet spot...from the drain pan overflowing. Got both of those fixed...I had to keep asking for a copy of the inspection which was done back in JUNE. Finally got a copy of the report, guess what was noted with a picture? The pan full of water.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
As in your job work?
Yeah, I volunteered. Gonna do a few more Saturdays I think, funds are taking a hit...$1300 today for the AC, $1200 Monday for some more ink, got some more things I want for Kermit, wife missed a couple paychecks for surgery, she has another surgery coming up and may miss some more work...I'd probably cancel the tat session except I scheduled it back in October and this should be the last one...