Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
As aggravating as their 5 kids are, if they're making the young ones fast for Ramadan, I consider that to basically be child abuse/endangerment. But I can't give this kid food without messing with their religion and causing a bunch of problems. 5 is a bit young to not give them any food during daylight hours for an entire month. He told my wife they don't have any food in the house, which makes me believe they've hidden all of it and stored it away. So this kid could be legitimately hungry. And his siblings.
Muslim faith says that kids as young as 7 should start practicing fasting. That's a little unsettling to hear. JMO
That is not a mainstream belief. Most of Islam ties religious responsibility such as fasting and hijab to puberty.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That is not a mainstream belief. Most of Islam ties religious responsibility such as fasting and hijab to puberty.
That was what I was reading, but then I came across other articles that state:

"Islamic teachings call for Muslims to start fasting about the time they reach puberty, which is interpreted differently depending on culture and adherence, and can range from age 7 to the late teens. Many American Muslims seem to start partial or full fasting about age 10."

This kid could be 7, but he's pretty small. But then again a lot of Indian kids are. It just doesn't sit right with me but I could be reading into something that isn't there. I don't think I am tho.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I didn't know that, I just knew I can't feed the kid without it becoming a huge issue.

If the parents wanted to be complete assholes, and they sound like they are, I'm sure they would have no problem with calling the police because you fed one of their kids,and it's against their religion and you did it because of Islamic phobia, and all sorts of other shit. I'm just thinking of a worse case scenario.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If the parents wanted to be complete assholes, and they sound like they are, I'm sure they would have no problem with calling the police because you fed one of their kids,and it's against their religion and you did it because of Islamic phobia, and all sorts of other shit. I'm just thinking of a worse case scenario.
I'm with you. I'd have fed him but he's literally a small young child. I have no doubts he would tell his other brothers and sister that we fed him. And I know that is where the problems would start.

Maybe I'm getting sensitive in my old age lol...but societal things bother me a lot nowadays. And I mean that in the most humanitarian kind of way and the absolute least Democratic kind of way.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Frank the Tank, is wearing a cone of shame. I have no idea how many internal stitches he has, but in this picture you can see approximately 14 staples in his stomach.
View attachment 146019
Hope he recovers easily and quickly! I know that whole scenario is stressful for all involved. What else did he eat other than the cable?

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I'm with you. I'd have fed him but he's literally a small young child. I have no doubts he would tell his other brothers and sister that we fed him. And I know that is where the problems would start.

Maybe I'm getting sensitive in my old age lol...but societal things bother me a lot nowadays. And I mean that in the most humanitarian kind of way and the absolute least Democratic kind of way.
In reality, the kid is probably just fine. Large meals are eaten before sunrise and after sunset typically.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Holy fuck that looks good
Thanks!!! Man I misjudged it so bad...I put it on at 11am thinking we'd eat at 6. It was a 10# butt. I wrapped it at 5 and kept the temp up around 300° the whole time to help it along, to no avail. Put it in the oven at 6 and hit hit 205° at 9pm, which is my bedtime lol. I put it in 2 big containers and straight into the fridge lol.