GA Firing Line

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I guess I’ll throw this out there. I recently got into coyote hunting. If anyone needs some devil dogs extracted free of charge, holler at me. Night or day!

Also looking for Ruger American .300BO if anyone has one.

If you come across a Remington 7 in 300BLK take a look.
I’m pleased with mine.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Order of preference:
PARS
MISR S/A
MISR 10 (imported as single stack)
Paint sucks more than usual AKM paint on all of them

Garbage, dangerous time bomb MISR 90
Century drunk monkeys built while doing lines of cocaine. No other reason for putting wrong size Chinese parts on an Egyptian receiver.
Forgetting about the Steyr which I would say is top dog maadi and the ARM acc int intrec which I would put right under the Pars imports

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
No shit, neighbor's kids behind us knocked on the door. "Our ball is in your backyard" while he's trying to push his way into our house.

"You wait right here, I'll get your ball"

Wife goes in the backyard and throws 3 balls over the fence. Kid is still darkening my front entrance windows. "We threw your balls over the fence" "OK"

60 Seconds later *KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK*

"Do you have any food? I know you have French fries"

Asking my wife did she order anything, what can we give him, he's hungry, YADDA YADDA YADDA.

Back and forth.

I know damn good and well they have food and money. Are they making kids do Ramadan? This kid is like 5 years old.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
No shit, neighbor's kids behind us knocked on the door. "Our ball is in your backyard" while he's trying to push his way into our house.

"You wait right here, I'll get your ball"

Wife goes in the backyard and throws 3 balls over the fence. Kid is still darkening my front entrance windows. "We threw your balls over the fence" "OK"

60 Seconds later *KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK*

"Do you have any food? I know you have French fries"

Asking my wife did she order anything, what can we give him, he's hungry, YADDA YADDA YADDA.

Back and forth.

I know damn good and well they have food and money. Are they making kids do Ramadan? This kid is like 5 years old.
Exlax brownies are the way

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Exlax brownies are the way
As aggravating as their 5 kids are, if they're making the young ones fast for Ramadan, I consider that to basically be child abuse/endangerment. But I can't give this kid food without messing with their religion and causing a bunch of problems. 5 is a bit young to not give them any food during daylight hours for an entire month. He told my wife they don't have any food in the house, which makes me believe they've hidden all of it and stored it away. So this kid could be legitimately hungry. And his siblings.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
As aggravating as their 5 kids are, if they're making the young ones fast for Ramadan, I consider that to basically be child abuse/endangerment. But I can't give this kid food without messing with their religion and causing a bunch of problems. 5 is a bit young to not give them any food during daylight hours for an entire month. He told my wife they don't have any food in the house, which makes me believe they've hidden all of it and stored it away. So this kid could be legitimately hungry. And his siblings.

If you give them any food, they'll probably charge you with a hate crime. I'm not even joking.