Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
That's a BBBBBBBBBAAAAAD B!
A little more aggressive than I wanted, even comes with stabilizer bars that support from underneath, but it's about the only option to gain more curb clearance without raising the suspension ... so big-ass-front splitter with better clearance it is.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Wait until you wake up hungover in a deserted field behind an empty barn with blood all over your hands & forearms, stumble over to the stock tank, wash off the dried blood & discover you have no cuts & aren't bleeding anywhere. :noidea:

At least the bike started on the 1st kick so I could promptly haul my ass off the mountain.

Holy shit.... i have not yet begun to defile myself. I've come close, but not there yet. Probably too old to make it there now.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
A little more aggressive than I wanted, even comes with stabilizer bars that support from underneath, but it's about the only option to gain more curb clearance without raising the suspension ... so big-ass-front splitter with better clearance it is.
If it means anything to you, I think it looks sick as hell!

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Wait until you wake up hungover in a deserted field behind an empty barn with blood all over your hands & forearms, stumble over to the stock tank, wash off the dried blood & discover you have no cuts & aren't bleeding anywhere. :noidea:

At least the bike started on the 1st kick so I could promptly haul my ass off the mountain.
The deserted field part reminded me of when we hiked deep in the woods in the middle of the night and my friend Pat was high as a kite. The moonlight had all the dew on the grass glistening so we didn't realize we were actually walking near the edge of a swamp. Pat decided to throw his arms up and just let himself fall backward on the ground. Well...he fell in the swamp. Ever see someone flailing around and screaming bc they were so high and thought they were falling through the earth? It's pretty crazy lol

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Reminds me of me & a buddy climbing this huge tree in Rocky Mountain National Park after doing a bunch of acid. As we're climbing down, he's going 1st & feels a branch snap under his fort. Starts screaming about falling & dying. I look down from where I'm still sitting in a fork of the tree & he's like 3 feet off the ground, clinging to the trunk & wailing. It took what seemed like forever to get him to believe me that he could just drop.
Lmao!

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I'm sorry for being so poor
Yo, imma poor too and the two you listed are in the same range as I was looking. I held a Vudu and it just seemed...off. Vortex is what it is... Checked out the triji offerings and eye relief was abysmal.

I ended up with an old, used NF NXS 1-4 and couldn't be happier. Eye relief is good, glass is great, fit and finish are fucking phenomenal. Making elevation/windage adjustments is easy and precise, the mag adjustment is ridiculous....very firm so it won't get knocked out of place easily, but still butter smooth.