Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Emotionally challenging day today. Parents anniversary was the 4th, met today at my brother's house. Trying to get my mom a Dr appt, turned into a 3 way argument with my dad and my brother, got EXTREMELY heated. I'm sure my dad feels like we ganged up on him but it's the only way to get it through his thick skull. Lots of defense and denial but I think we finally broke through. I'll gladly take some prayers fellas. Please pray that this is what it takes for my dad to listen and do the right thing. If today didn't work then nothing else will.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Damn, you have to go to school before you can even take the written exam to get your CLP now? That's some bullshit. That'll slow down the process even more. Good thing I already have all of the endorsements I'll ever need(tanker, doubles/triples, hazmat). Hope they don't require a "refresher course" when it's time to renew my hazmat.
From my understanding you will be grandfathered in. Though the way they are passing laws, that could be subject to change.

You do know to continue your haz you have to pass the written test again?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
SPM

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1