Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah it’s fuel rich. We just did the spark plugs, wires, dist. Cap, and a msd rotor. Now it’s backfiring at high gear under load say on a hill. I think I may have crossed a wire. That’s what I’m gunna triple check.. But I also suspect maybe the fuel pump is going bad. There are 2 FP’s one in tank and another in line. I plan on doing a fuel pressure test, using the test nozzle on engine.

it stinks outside of the truck pretty bad so I know there’s something up with it. It’s been like that even more so since I capped off the EGR vacuum. I may just take it to a country mechanic and have them do the work because I’m not a mechanic lol
Is this a Mass Air Flow system?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Why are the "elitist" trying to make things harder on everybody? Are we going for total control? The US is already short ~80k drivers and then throw this in there.

Following Rules for Radicals.
Communism cannot take over a prosperous country. It will take over a country in crisis. Bigger the crisis, faster and more complete the take over.
Bolsheviks after WW1, China and NK after WW2. Hitler after WW1.
PTB are trying to start a civil war to justify martial law and internment of dissidents. If that does not work, economic meltdown will prompt people asking for .Gov intervention. And .Gov will be happy to oblige.

Last edited:

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Gots me some Russian T-33 Tokarev mags with lanyard loop and one has a milled floor plate. The milled floor plate and lanyard loop comes in handy when charging the enemy with Tok in hand. You do not have to worry about the floor plate getting ripped off during the frenzzy.

1644167321720.png