Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Good mooring bois. If anybody is interested Pm me.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
This should slow down the trucking system even more, I’m stocking up on meat and toilet paper
It's going to shut it down completely. No more on the job training. Drivers can not even get endorsements (tanker, haz, etc.) without going to school.

This past year has been the absolute worst with finding "drivers" (not steering wheel holders like @Jake )

Louisiana has already stated that the state will pay for the training for anybody interested. But why even put such a BS law into effect.

Hell some of the worst drivers I have ever seen on the road went to truck driving school.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Your Ford having problems? List the symptoms.
Yeah it’s fuel rich. We just did the spark plugs, wires, dist. Cap, and a msd rotor. Now it’s backfiring at high gear under load say on a hill. I think I may have crossed a wire. That’s what I’m gunna triple check.. But I also suspect maybe the fuel pump is going bad. There are 2 FP’s one in tank and another in line. I plan on doing a fuel pressure test, using the test nozzle on engine.

it stinks outside of the truck pretty bad so I know there’s something up with it. It’s been like that even more so since I capped off the EGR vacuum. I may just take it to a country mechanic and have them do the work because I’m not a mechanic lol

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Yeah it’s fuel rich. We just did the spark plugs, wires, dist. Cap, and a msd rotor. Now it’s backfiring at high gear under load say on a hill. I think I may have crossed a wire. That’s what I’m gunna triple check.. But I also suspect maybe the fuel pump is going bad. There are 2 FP’s one in tank and another in line. I plan on doing a fuel pressure test, using the test nozzle on engine.

it stinks outside of the truck pretty bad so I know there’s something up with it. It’s been like that even more so since I capped off the EGR vacuum. I may just take it to a country mechanic and have them do the work because I’m not a mechanic lol
If you are in Newnan call this guy he's the Ford Guru in your area.
Jason Fields
RJ performance
678-410-5031