Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Look at my back and explain to the class how anything “happy” came out of this.
That's normal for the heated suction glasses. Same marks I had...hopefully they worked for you, I don't remember much difference when I had mine done.

Interestingly enough, I had acupuncture done on my back and it made an incredible difference. When I had it done again locally, she put the needles down my frontside. It was weird bc she was able to move needles around and create or eliminate pain as she was inserting them.

However, I had no lasting effects unlike when I had it done on my back. Of course, YMMV. But I hope you're finding relief for what's hurting you.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
That's normal for the heated suction glasses. Same marks I had...hopefully they worked for you, I don't remember much difference when I had mine done.

Interestingly enough, I had acupuncture done on my back and it made an incredible difference. When I had it done again locally, she put the needles down my frontside. It was weird bc she was able to move needles around and create or eliminate pain as she was inserting them.

However, I had no lasting effects unlike when I had it done on my back. Of course, YMMV. But I hope you're finding relief for what's hurting you.
That’s interesting. I hadn’t considered acupuncture, I used to not believe that chiropractic stuff worked but it helps. I guess I’m just getting “Old”

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That’s interesting. I hadn’t considered acupuncture, I used to not believe that chiropractic stuff worked but it helps. I guess I’m just getting “Old”
We're all getting old bro. I've been putting back surgery off for about 20 years. I feel like time is running out for me.

The chiropractor helps when I go, my issue is (for me) I have to go often and not stop. I haven't been in years but I might go again soon, I had been thinking about it even before your post. Drs don't like you to go to chiro but it does help, chiropractors though are like anything else...some are better than others.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
We're all getting old bro. I've been putting back surgery off for about 20 years. I feel like time is running out for me.

The chiropractor helps when I go, my issue is (for me) I have to go often and not stop. I haven't been in years but I might go again soon, I had been thinking about it even before your post. Drs don't like you to go to chiro but it does help, chiropractors though are like anything else...some are better than others.
I’m still skeptical about it but it does seem to help when I go. The lady I use is solid.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I’m still skeptical about it but it does seem to help when I go. The lady I use is solid.
Dude, the first time I went, I got an AWESOME lady. She did x-rays, explained how everything looked, how everything worked, what she could do about it. Super informative, honest, and beyond helpful. Sucks that she's in Austell, but if I need to go, I'll take the time to go to her. I've been to few others out of necessity or time restraints etc., but if I had went to any of those others for my first chiro visit, I never would've went to one again. She told me she could eventually straighten me out with extensive visits, or just come when I knew I was out of whack and/or hurting and she would just pop me back in place. A+++ experience

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Dude, the first time I went, I got an AWESOME lady. She did x-rays, explained how everything looked, how everything worked, what she could do about it. Super informative, honest, and beyond helpful. Sucks that she's in Austell, but if I need to go, I'll take the time to go to her. I've been to few others out of necessity or time restraints etc., but if I had went to any of those others for my first chiro visit, I never would've went to one again. She told me she could eventually straighten me out with extensive visits, or just come when I knew I was out of whack and/or hurting and she would just pop me back in place. A+++ experience
Ill say this. The lady I go to is rather attractive (probably late 40’s) but she has major retard strength. It’s a truly bizarre feeling to have such an attractive lady put the hammer down and squeeze tennis ball size knots out of my back.
Did I just discover my kink? Haha