EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
View attachment 142850
And that's how you pack a box going to Haiti, I'm guessing at least $150 for shipping, that box gotta be 200 lbs

Shipping a 200 lb. Box is going to be stupid expensive. You might want to look into drop shipping, for shipping something that heavy. I think if you break that down to 4 to 5 boxes, shipping would be more reasonable, and you would be breaking up the cost of shipping, by shipping one large package every 2 or 3 weeks.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
View attachment 142850
And that's how you pack a box going to Haiti, I'm guessing at least $150 for shipping, that box gotta be 200 lbs

Also, you are shipping internationally, and you will have to declare a value for the package, it would be difficult to claim that a $200.00 pound package, is full of used clothing and only worth $50.00 bucks. I guessing that it would get pulled aside and searched to determine the contents of the package, delaying it being delivered, and some of the contents might go missing after being searched.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Also, you are shipping internationally, and you will have to declare a value for the package, it would be difficult to claim that a $200.00 pound package, is full of used clothing and only worth $50.00 bucks. I guessing that it would get pulled aside and searched to determine the contents of the package, delaying it being delivered, and some of the contents might go missing after being searched.

I think it's 50 lbs that you get hit with the overweight charge? Not sure. Also never ship international.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Not her first time around, her and her sister been doing it for years. She never has had a issue doing it how she been doing it

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Not her first time around, her and her sister been doing it for years. She never has had a issue doing it how she been doing it

I think that I shipped 2 or 3 things internationally, and it was kind of a pain in the ass, for me to do it. But good on her if she's not having issues shipping. That reminds me, I need to go through my clothes and get rid of shit that I don't want, or doesn't fit any more.