Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Now is the time to sell it. Used car prices have never been better, it's a seller's market.
But should I do anything else to it first? It still desperately needs paint, the CV axles are shot (bought replacements a few years ago, haven’t put ‘em in) and there’s a strange vibration at 60+mph that could either be a warped drive shaft or maybe due to the bad CV axles…and the battery is pretty well shot from sitting for a year
Then the laundry list of smaller cosmetic things, like the cargo area carpet is torn and stained, antenna doesn’t retract, blah blah blah.

Thoughts, @Balthaz ?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
But should I do anything else to it first? It still desperately needs paint, the CV axles are shot (bought replacements a few years ago, haven’t put ‘em in) and there’s a strange vibration at 60+mph that could either be a warped drive shaft or maybe due to the bad CV axles…and the battery is pretty well shot from sitting for a year
Then the laundry list of smaller cosmetic things, like the cargo area carpet is torn and stained, antenna doesn’t retract, blah blah blah.

Thoughts, @Balthaz ?
What is it?

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I am officially gallbladderless. It was worse than they thought and infection spread down to my pancreas too. I have a drain tube in me that I have to keep in for a week. Was hoping to be back at work on Monday but doesn't look like that's gonna happen now. Out of the last 21 days I've worked 5 days. Between my son being born, the holidays, the weather and now this I've been getting fucked dry with no lube. Feel like I can't catch a break.
My dad had to have his removed last year due to a very bad pancreatic infection. He was admitted to the hospital and said that morphine would not even touch the pain. They took his out and he had a drain as well. Sorry it hit at such a bad time. Hopefully things will turn around for you. Get well quick. Holler if you need anything!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
What is it?
It’s The Beast

1993 4Runner SR5 4x4, custom front bumper, 150k original all-Georgia miles. No body/frame rust. I was gonna restore it, but I NEVER have time to drive it anymore. It sat at my ex’s for a year, that’s how much I need to keep this truck. Lol. AF0A399F-8EC1-47F8-ADDC-4AF763F1D20B.jpeg

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
It’s The Beast

1993 4Runner SR5 4x4, custom front bumper, 150k original all-Georgia miles. No body/frame rust. I was gonna restore it, but I NEVER have time to drive it anymore. It sat at my ex’s for a year, that’s how much I need to keep this truck. Lol. View attachment 141798
I'll take it

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Thoughts, @Balthaz ?

I'd put a new battery in it, just so it's easy to start. Whatever parts you have, put them in the cargo area. I would not not sweat the small things, or any cosmetic defects. I'd price it for about $2,000 bucks more than what you thought that you would get for it a year ago.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I remember my dad had a '77 SedanDeVille with the big 455cid motor that was a hoss of a boat.

Took a chic to the prom in it
Dad said don't be fuckin in the back seat of my Cadillac.
No prob dad
So we fucked in the front seat
Those old De Ville Caddys got enough room you coulda fucked on the dashboard.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s The Beast

1993 4Runner SR5 4x4, custom front bumper, 150k original all-Georgia miles. No body/frame rust. I was gonna restore it, but I NEVER have time to drive it anymore. It sat at my ex’s for a year, that’s how much I need to keep this truck. Lol. View attachment 141798
I saw a 80s model 4runner behind me today in bumper to bumper ATL traffic. Always like seeing oldies on the road still

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
My dad had to have his removed last year due to a very bad pancreatic infection. He was admitted to the hospital and said that morphine would not even touch the pain. They took his out and he had a drain as well. Sorry it hit at such a bad time. Hopefully things will turn around for you. Get well quick. Holler if you need anything!

Yeah, when I got to the hospital on Tuesday they hooked me up to an IV and gave me morphine and it didn't do anything. They had to give me 2 doses of Dilaudid before I felt any relief.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I'd put a new battery in it, just so it's easy to start. Whatever parts you have, put them in the cargo area. I would not not sweat the small things, or any cosmetic defects. I'd price it for about $2,000 bucks more than what you thought that you would get for it a year ago.

So, $2000?

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code