Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'd put a new battery in it, just so it's easy to start. Whatever parts you have, put them in the cargo area. I would not not sweat the small things, or any cosmetic defects. I'd price it for about $2,000 bucks more than what you thought that you would get for it a year ago.
A year ago I hoped I could get $6,000 for it…

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I saw a 80s model 4runner behind me today in bumper to bumper ATL traffic. Always like seeing oldies on the road still
That would’ve been a Gen 1. They had a removable camper-top thing and no rear doors, fold-down tailgate with a retractable window.
Mine is a Gen 2, so it still has the retractable rear window and fold-down tailgate, but it has rear doors and the back section doesn’t come off anymore.
The Gen 1s can bring $10k easily in rough condition.
Neat thing about the Gen1 and 2 is that they can have a solid front axle. Mine doesn’t, but there’s a retrofit kit.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That would’ve been a Gen 1. They had a removable camper-top thing and no rear doors, fold-down tailgate with a retractable window.
Mine is a Gen 2, so it still has the retractable rear window and fold-down tailgate, but it has rear doors and the back section doesn’t come off anymore.
The Gen 1s can bring $10k easily in rough condition.
Neat thing about the Gen1 and 2 is that they can have a solid front axle. Mine doesn’t, but there’s a retrofit kit.
my buddy had a 1988 toyota truck 4x4 manual trans when we were growing up in high school. Thing would never get stuck when we would take it off road. It was fun watching him go through mud holes that everyone else's truck had gotten stuck in. That was when I first learned of the 22r and 22re and how well built over engineered trucks they were. The respect was built then and continues to this day

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
after reading this listing I almost want to buy the gun just so I can meet the dude in person to gauge just how much of a dumbass he really is

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I thought you moved outta downtown Atlanta…
funny you brought that up just now, got off the phone an hour or so ago with Zone 6 APD precinct trying to see if my 5903 was ever recovered from 2020. They didn't even have a phone number for me since they "changed systems" and so now I have sent a nice email to the "detective" over my "in-active" case. lol I mean I get it, the dude who stole it will never in a million years ever answer for the theft but come on man, y'all can't even find my name or phone number assigned to the incident report? Zone 6 for ya. Been funnier if the guy had j been like "it gone bruh j go on about yo bidness" when I asked him if I could give him my cell number