lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
It has been a rough few weeks fella's.
We went back to Illinois 10\30 to visit our families. The wife and I are from the same place.
We spent the 30th at the in-laws cooking out and a big bonfire that night.
Halloween I called my mom multiple times but couldn't get her on the phone, we went over about 1800 to check on her and we found her passed away in the living room.
We layed her to rest on 11/6.
My dad passed a few years ago so now my sister and I are trying to figure everything out.
They ;lived in this house for 45 years and it is amazing the stuff you can accumulate in that time span.

I am very fortunate that I am still working from home so my boss is letting me work from my mom house in Illinois until the end of the year.
It is weird being here and mom and dad are both gone.
I am very upset that I did not get to see mom before she passed. I should have gone to see her Saturday but we had already made plans to see her Sunday.

I am so sorry to hear this.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
The good looking one, this picture was taken at Subbase Pearl Harbor shortly after we caused the down fall of the Soviet Union, thus winning the cold war. Its of significant historical value, while many reasons are given for the Soviet union's demise, this is the auctual truth, a group of diverse individuals, most of whom have a distinct fondness for large quantities of alcohol, females of question morals and an utter lack of respect for positional authority, going to sea in vessels designed to sink built by the lowest bidder.
@TRS When were you in? I went in 76 and got out 83 STS1 (SS)