Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It'll probably be fine. I tend to stick with a product if it does well for me the first time so I'm prolly biased.
I think what happened was he left the original durock when he replaced the osb subfloor. And the old and new doesn't want to jive.

Would have been best to cut out the tile from the top and replace everything at once but I know why he did it this way. He was hoping to just replace the rotted wood from the bottom, take down the door casing and seal everything. It just didn't work out in the long run. Hindsight and all that

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I think what happened was he left the original durock when he replaced the osb subfloor. And the old and new doesn't want to jive.

Would have been best to cut out the tile from the top and replace everything at once but I know why he did it this way. He was hoping to just replace the rotted wood from the bottom, take down the door casing and seal everything. It just didn't work out in the long run. Hindsight and all that
That's always the risk with repairing existing tilework. You know it's best to take it all up & start over, but it's som much fucking work, you hope you can work around it somehow. BTDT.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I have no idea, I tried reading the comments but there were too many, most of em were "get a hammer..." etc. lolol
Home built or what?
Was it shooting and blew up was he trying to assemble and used brute force?

I've seen some that where out of spec blown up like that but usually the bolt carrier body broke or the rear trunnion had gave up and come almost completely apart

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Home built or what?
Was it shooting and blew up was he trying to assemble and used brute force?

I've seen some that where out of spec blown up like that but usually the bolt carrier body broke or the rear trunnion had gave up and come almost completely apart
PSA
Someone tagged em in the comments too lmaooooo

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
$600 Bushy

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Wife stole my truck for the first time yesterday.
Thats just wrong had a buddy of mine a couple weeks ago bought a new gmc denali , 2nd day he had it his wife gets up and runs to the bank , side swipes one of those yellow steel poles at the atm . second door all the way back to the tail light , bent the rear wheel , Then brings it home and doesn't tell him, ( like it never happened ), there are not enough BJs in the world to make up for that