3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Damn. Wish I wasn't such a poor.

Thanks again for all your help, my friend. Suz & I have hope agina & are in the best spirits we've been in for months.
I'm still willing to split that fried bologna sammich
Wish I had an egg to fry for a topper, but I'm a poor too.

I enjoyed every minute of it.
Well besides that damn fuse box disassembly.
That was the toughest part, getting it apart to check the main buss bar fuses. About kicked all 3 of our asses. LoL
Glad to hear that spirits are up. You two are great and deserve the best.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I'm still willing to split that fried bologna sammich
Wish I had an egg to fry for a topper, but I'm a poor too.

I enjoyed every minute of it.
Well besides that damn fuse box disassembly.
That was the toughest part, getting it apart to check the main buss bar fuses. About kicked all 3 of our asses. LoL
Glad to hear that spirits are up. You two are great and deserve the best.
Yeah, if I ever meet the guy that designed that fuse box, imma kick him in the balls at least 3 times.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Ok so later today I have my back surgery to do Fluoroscopically Guided Facet Injection’s and
will be under sedation.
hope all goes well and I finally get some damn pain relief.
Not to mention that my wife and I are waiting on her test results to see if she has lupus.
when it rains it pours.
along with her fibromyalgia and the chronic headaches she has now.
She over the last few months has suffered worsening joint pain and that is the reason for the lupus test.
life goes on and so do I.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Ok so later today I have my back surgery to do Fluoroscopically Guided Facet Injection’s and
will be under sedation.
Not to mention that my wife and I are waiting on her test results to see if she has lupus.
when it rains it pours.
She over the last few months has suffered worsening joint pain and that is the reason for the lupus test.
Hope all goes well for both of you!

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
will be under sedation.
when it rains it pours.
Hope that procedure goes well and it works.
Did you have the test shots and get any temp relief from it?
Or are they just gonna give you the real stuff without testing response?
I had the test shots and it set me on fire plus aggregated my nerves around injections for a few days.

Hope the wife comes back negative for lupos too.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
will be under sedation.
when it rains it pours.
Prayers for you both. And hopefully pain relief for both of you. Chronic pain is horrible enough when it 's you. It's even worse when you have to watch someone you love deal with it. If there is anyway we can support you or help, please let us know. If your wife wants someone to talk with, Suz has fibromyalgia & lupus along with her other conditions & would be happy to talk to her..

Suz experienced chronic headaches early on with her autoimmune problems & we discovered dehydration was a major factor. Don't know if it was caused by the diseases or the meds, but I fill up 4 16oz, bottles with water for her every night & she has to drink them all before bedtime the next night. That has almost completely eliminated her headaches. Still has the joint pain, fibro, etc. but that one's gone. I don't know if it would help your wife, but it's a simple thing to try.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Prayers for you both. And hopefully pain relief for both of you. Chronic pain is horrible enough when it 's you. It's even worse when you have to watch someone you love deal with it. If there is anyway we can support you or help, please let us know. If your wife wants someone to talk with, Suz has fibromyalgia & lupus along with her other conditions & would be happy to talk to her..

Suz experienced chronic headaches early on with her autoimmune problems & we discovered dehydration was a major factor. Don't know if it was caused by the diseases or the meds, but I fill up 4 16oz, bottles with water for her every night & she has to drink them all before bedtime the next night. That has almost completely eliminated her headaches. Still has the joint pain, fibro, etc. but that one's gone. I don't know if it would help your wife, but it's a simple thing to try.
Thanks I will share that with her in the morning as I am at work now.
and I will let her know Suz will talk with her anytime about these conditions.
We have a neighbor and she has lupus and my wife and her have been taking a lot about her condition and treatment she has been going through.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
will be under sedation.
when it rains it pours.

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. And for your wife's condition as well.

I know I'm going to sound like "that guy" but has your wife tried or considered a low carb lifestyle? Keto/Atkins/Carnivore, whatever they're calling it these days - it's supposed to be a low-inflammation diet that some folks report helps with their arthritis. Just a thought. I hate to hear of anyone suffering pain day in, day out.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Buy my shit