GA Firing Line

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Damn it's hard as hell to multi quote people on mobile...

@lesptr no thanks, not really wanting to add another caliber.

@dial1911, hell yeah I want a wooden box but not for my Shadow(it's not optic ready anyways), lol

@DeanMoriarty that's one of the only magazines I own that I won't let go of. I still regret getting rid of my long top Tula Svetogor. The Cyrillic Tula Svet isn't going anywhere. I do have a Fleur De Lis that I'd trade for something cool though, but not a Charger, lol.

Smith 22 revolver.
I’m running out of stuff.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I felt weird for 2 days. Stomach, chills, loss of appetite, sleeplessness slight headsche

now I’m good

my back is fukt tho
Can relate. I’m feeling better, still no taste or smell. But now my legs and hips are killing me. Tossed and turned all night because of it. Muscles don’t hurt, it’s the bones.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Wonder who’s doing better
Vaccinated
Unvaccinated and no natural antibodies
Unvaccinated but natural antibodies

I'm unvaccinated. My stepdaughter got it, pretty sure that she exposed me and the wife to it. She was sick for a few days, with mild symptoms. I "think" that I might have got the COVID, but I just felt really tired for 2 or 3 days. I'm thinking my O pos blood really helped. Stepdaughter has AB negative, wife has A negative. So I don't know. But this " Pandemic" has been blown out of proportion to say the least.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Wonder who’s doing better
Vaccinated
Unvaccinated and no natural antibodies
Unvaccinated but natural antibodies
Seems like they’ll never really tells us what went down with Covid. All propagandized to the point it’s not even a virus anymore it’s a weapon to use against Republican voters and congressmen/women