Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Damn it's hard as hell to multi quote people on mobile...

@lesptr no thanks, not really wanting to add another caliber.

@dial1911, hell yeah I want a wooden box but not for my Shadow(it's not optic ready anyways), lol

@DeanMoriarty that's one of the only magazines I own that I won't let go of. I still regret getting rid of my long top Tula Svetogor. The Cyrillic Tula Svet isn't going anywhere. I do have a Fleur De Lis that I'd trade for something cool though, but not a Charger, lol.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

@dial1911, hell yeah I want a wooden box but not for my Shadow(it's not optic ready anyways), lol

@DeanMoriarty that's one of the only magazines I own that I won't let go of. I still regret getting rid of my long top Tula Svetogor. The Cyrillic Tula Svet isn't going anywhere. I do have a Fleur De Lis that I'd trade for something cool though, but not a Charger, lol.
Just use the check box by each comment and then select post reply.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

*Shrugs*