Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I think one of his biggest points to gather from his speech is the fact that they are faced with 10s of millions of semi auto rifles they wish to ultimately have NFA’d. If they even got approval from congress that trek would lead down a road of dismay. The guy does put out a methodically well posed speech but he neglects to realize the true beliefs and understandings behind 2A. In that we the people are suppose to have the right to own military grade weapons. Not to harm innocent people but to protect ourselves against insurrection and a tyrannical gov. He bounces away from that issue by bringing up gun violence. But the statistical data will never be on his side no matter how he spins his words. At the end of the day the ATF has always been rogue in their rulings and has no checks and balances. This has left us in this uncertain state where at any moment a yokel director could decide over night the fate of millions of lawful Americans.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I think one of his biggest points to gather from his speech is the fact that they are faced with 10s of millions of semi auto rifles they wish to ultimately have NFA’d. If they even got approval from congress that trek would lead down a road of dismay. The guy does put out a methodically well posed speech but he neglects to realize the true beliefs and understandings behind 2A. In that we the people are suppose to have the right to own military grade weapons. Not to harm innocent people but to protect ourselves against insurrection and a tyrannical gov. He bounces away from that issue by bringing up gun violence. But the statistical data will never be on his side no matter how he spins his words. At the end of the day the ATF has always been rogue in their rulings and has no checks and balances. This has left us in this uncertain state where at any moment a yokel director could decide over night the fate of millions of lawful Americans.
40077E92-5C51-40D2-ACA4-D246D59266F4.gif

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

I was confused by several things about that speech -

1. "Nearly limitless magazine capacity" WTF does that mean...?
2. "The possibility of mass shootings went down" WTF does that mean...?

- And furthermore, I'd like to see the ratio of mass shooters who actually owned guns for more than 10 years before they committed their crime. Seems like most of those dudes run out like the week before and buy the first thing they get their hands on.

I think the weight of the responsibility and liability lies with the ATF and gun stores. They fucked up, not the people. Now we're going to suffer.

Personally I don't want crazy people owning guns. I have a family also.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents! Saw the blurb on the early news about the new ATF POS.

I certainly hope they don't force me to register guns and turn in my standard capacity clipazines. I only have a couple, and I'd hate to lose them. I'm sure whatever they decide, it'll be for the good of the country. Or, fuck'em.

Took my darling wife out for a fancy dinner last night.....it was a surprise date night, after I installed one of the nerf bars on the van....one to go. Aluminess is not my favorite company right now.