Faktory 47

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I was confused by several things about that speech -

1. "Nearly limitless magazine capacity" WTF does that mean...?
2. "The possibility of mass shootings went down" WTF does that mean...?

- And furthermore, I'd like to see the ratio of mass shooters who actually owned guns for more than 10 years before they committed their crime. Seems like most of those dudes run out like the week before and buy the first thing they get their hands on.

I think the weight of the responsibility and liability lies with the ATF and gun stores. They fucked up, not the people. Now we're going to suffer.

Personally I don't want crazy people owning guns. I have a family also.
One of the biggest issues we face in America with guns and their miss use is the underfunded mental health programs and facilities in the US. It all started going down hill back in the 60s 70s when they started releasing mentally Ill patients due to in humane treatments from these facilities. There are a high number of mentally ill people in the US who go either unchecked or are not properly medicated. Even if they are prescribed meds they can choose to stop taking them. Psychotic people can remain free until they become a significant threat to others by proof of their actions. This is the problem, mental health, not guns

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
One of the biggest issues we face in America with guns and their miss use is the underfunded mental health programs and facilities in the US. It all started going down hill back in the 60s 70s when they started releasing mentally Ill patients due to in humane treatments from these facilities. There are a high number of mentally ill people in the US who go either unchecked or are not properly medicated. Even if they are prescribed meds they can choose to stop taking them. Psychotic people can remain free until they become a significant threat to others by proof of their actions. This is the problem, mental health, not guns
Not to mention the Govt “grooming” these poor souls to commit heinous acts of terror.

or the fact that a minuscule percentage of people will comply

some will resist

and then the problem of overpopulated prisons,hospitals and morgues come into play.

these clowns in D.C. are either complete dunces to recognize the repercussions this will have long term, or they want such outcomes.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Not to mention the Govt “grooming” these poor souls to commit heinous acts of terror.

or the fact that a minuscule percentage of people will comply

some will resist

and then the problem of overpopulated prisons,hospitals and morgues come into play.

these clowns in D.C. are either complete dunces to recognize the repercussions this will have long term, or they want such outcomes.
Truth is there is a irrevocable divide between people in this country. Most IMO are right leaning, besides in the major cities. We just need two America’s.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
We were sitting on the back porch last night and kept hearing leaves crunching right off of the porch. I grabbed my flashlight and an AK and looked around. Saw a few deer about 100 yards off of the back porch. The crunching was definitely closer than that and it definitely didn't sound like deer but I couldn't see anything so whatever. We just ended up going to bed. Woke up this morning to the trash can tipped over and a bag of trash about 75 yards from the trash can down the mountain.

20210408_081621.jpg

20210408_081640.jpg

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Truth is there is a irrevocable divide between people in this country. Most IMO are right leaning, besides in the major cities. We just need two America’s.

Right and left politics has nothing to do with where I'm coming from, traditionally at least. This is about American citizens and the rights that are about to be infringed upon. There were Americans and the country they founded before there were modern politics.

Politicians are getting a free ride at our expense, and they stand to lose nothing. Maybe one day WE'LL take away something that THEY care about, like their job!

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I whole heartedly agree. Unfortunately a vast majority of people not only do not want the responsibility of freedom for themselves, they also don’t want others to possess such freedom due to the perceived risk it creates to them. We have become a weak and spineless people.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I whole heartedly agree. Unfortunately a vast majority of people not only do not want the responsibility of freedom for themselves, they also don’t want others to possess such freedom due to the perceived risk it creates to them. We have become a weak and spineless people.
People also forget that we are just a bunch of animals and people as a whole aren’t as civil as our community/society makes us out to be

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Man I fucking LOVE Taurus guns. They're probably the best there is, hands down

I once had a GM product last for 40,000 miles. I was amazed. My buddies 2017 $73,000 dollar GM duly truck, lasted a total of 13,000 miles before GM had to buy it back. Like a rock... it just sits there.