Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Dude it’s fucked. EF4 they are saying we had around 150 mph winds. It’s really hard to put it into words. If you see it in person you beg the question how did no one die.

I still don’t have internet. Be 2 weeks tomorrow and they are saying it’ll be out until next week before they even have a good idea on when it’ll be turned back on.
Lemme know if you need anything

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Lemme know if you need anything
Thanks man! I’m lucky my rental wasn’t hit by a tree or anything. Living situation didn’t get uprooted. My parents are good too. Their property took at a minimum 50k in land value loss but house is overall ok still standing. The worst part is the 100+ year old oak trees that got taken out. Parents had 12 of them removed ranging from 70-150 years old. The community has been absolutely outstanding in helping out. Hell @lesptr called me up offering to drop off a generator and supplies. Also got some reach outs from others on here and ODT. Nice to see the gun community looking out for each other. In the end, we only have each other... and for some they only have a box

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Thanks man! I’m lucky my rental wasn’t hit by a tree or anything. Living situation didn’t get uprooted. My parents are good too. Their property took at a minimum 50k in land value loss but house is overall ok still standing. The worst part is the 100+ year old oak trees that got taken out. Parents had 12 of them removed ranging from 70-150 years old. The community has been absolutely outstanding in helping out. Hell @lesptr called me up offering to drop off a generator and supplies. Also got some reach outs from others on here and ODT. Nice to see the gun community looking out for each other. In the end, we only have each other... and for some they only have a box
And when I say box I’m talkin about a BBB box

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
In other news: I think me and Tiffany are going to be friends. It’s for the best. Still in that grieving process and all that good stuff and definitely don’t want her to jump into anytbing

that being said, I’m going on a date with ankther cop next Friday...AND SHE DONT WORK IN THE CITY
Look up a Soaring Spirits chapter for her in Savannah/FL. Awesome group. Helped me a lot in the first year.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space