Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Also just wanted to say I appreciate you all, and to the ones who I speak too almost regularly outside of SET. Between my former partner OD, the ex, the Current partner leaving, it’s been a wild ride this year

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You still have power/wifi over there? Ring shit is badass

Power, yes, wifi not right now but I'm getting it turned back on ASAP. Neighbors would probably let me connect the cameras to their wifi but they're a good distance away and I want to make sure the cameras are getting a strong signal.

I know Ring makes some good stuff, was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Power, yes, wifi not right now but I'm getting it turned back on ASAP. Neighbors would probably let me connect the cameras to their wifi but they're a good distance away and I want to make sure the cameras are getting a strong signal.

I know Ring makes some good stuff, was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.
I have hard wired security camers, the recorder connects to the internet and have an app I can see them in real time.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I have hard wired security camers, the recorder connects to the internet and have an app I can see them in real time.

That's not really an option for me right now as my house is undergoing a pretty substantial rebuild after getting cut in half by a tree and most of the electrical is getting redone. Trying to go wireless right now if I can.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

I use 2 rings & dlink, but they are wifi - went that route so I didn't have to hard wire and run cables

One thing I like about Dlink over Ring is you don't have to pay for cloud storage if you don't want to since it accepts a mini SD for storage that you can still access through your wifi....