Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Yup, they literally rummaged through everything that we still have at the house, including my daughter's dresser(that is empty, but they left a drawer open). My shed that is in the back yard on the other side of my fence was gone through. Took two bikes, several tools, and who knows what else. Have to go back later and look everything over closer once I calm down. They should be very grateful I didn't send 40 rounds of x39 their way.
I hate a thief

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
FWIW I asked CW Gunworks for a quote on cut, crown, and gas block mod on the SLR-107UR, so we'll see how crazy that gets. That's a rifle I'll never sell or be able to sell LOL

I'd be real upside down on this M72 shorty stabby underfolder if I sold (IDK, maybe not with the market being as crazy as it is), but no fucks given. Speaking of that rifle, I need to get it zeroed.
@T_Max wanna play?
Always with you XDaddy

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Awesome, just had to file a police report because I caught the scumbag roofers who put the shingles on my house today stealing from me. Rummaged through my shed and my garage and took 2 bikes and some of my tools from my tool bag.
Since insurance is paying for this, send a copy of the police report to both your insurance company & the roofing company. insurance will stop using roofing companies that have thieves for employees because they don't want the hassle & insurance companies are the lifeblood of roofing companies.