Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Awesome, just had to file a police report because I caught the scumbag roofers who put the shingles on my house today stealing from me. Rummaged through my shed and my garage and took 2 bikes and some of my tools from my tool bag.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Whattttttt

Yup, they literally rummaged through everything that we still have at the house, including my daughter's dresser(that is empty, but they left a drawer open). My shed that is in the back yard on the other side of my fence was gone through. Took two bikes, several tools, and who knows what else. Have to go back later and look everything over closer once I calm down. They should be very grateful I didn't send 40 rounds of x39 their way.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Yup, they literally rummaged through everything that we still have at the house, including my daughter's dresser(that is empty, but they left a drawer open). My shed that is in the back yard on the other side of my fence was gone through. Took two bikes, several tools, and who knows what else. Have to go back later and look everything over closer once I calm down. They should be very grateful I didn't send 40 rounds of x39 their way.
Like, you caught them in the act?